mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL an itsy bitsy one. Well I'm 30 minutes away from the city teehee

Canada isn't that different. It's just that they don't have billboards along the highways and the traffic lights are on poles, not wires lol. and different money of course. I like cities though:) I live in a smallish town. i need some more chaos!

I hat you. :mf_rosetinted:

Unless you bring me with you.

I'd say so! :naughty:

:lmao: I am too. i guess.

Canada isn't that different. It's just that they don't have billboards along the highways and the traffic lights are on poles, not wires lol. and different money of course. I like cities though:) I live in a smallish town. i need some more chaos!

I see a BIG difference.

go to Niagara falls, ontario, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

niagara falls, new york. Uhm no thanks,

New yorkers are a LOT nicer than torontonians though.

:lmao: I am too. i guess.

I see a BIG difference.

go to Niagara falls, ontario, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

niagara falls, new york. Uhm no thanks,

New yorkers are a LOT nicer than torontonians though.

Oddly enough, i've never been to new york. I've been a lot of places but not NY, i wanna go! niagara falls is gorgeous though!

:shocked::furious::mf_rosetinted:

I'd say so! :lmao:

You're not as sick as me :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: HAHAH you crack me up with your lies.

Oddly enough, i've never been to new york. I've been a lot of places but not NY, i wanna go! niagara falls is gorgeous though!

i do a lot of travelling around the states and Canada. Using both U.S and Canada the most beautiful place has to be quebec city or Maine. :wub2: Maine is like...my love everyone is so relaxed and beautiful, it's great

:lmao: HAHAH you crack me up with your lies.

i do a lot of travelling around the states and Canada. Using both U.S and Canada the most beautiful place has to be quebec city or Maine. :wub2: Maine is like...my love everyone is so relaxed and beautiful, it's great

Well i'm going to montreal and quebec this summer so i hope i love it as much as you do! Niagara falls is gorgeous!!!

crazy! on this thread this is post number 2211 and my camera clock says i got my pic with mika at 1122!!!

Well i'm going to montreal and quebec this summer so i hope i love it as much as you do! Niagara falls is gorgeous!!!

crazy! on this thread this is post number 2211 and my camera clock says i got my pic with mika at 1122!!!

That's where my mom's dad's family is from. Niagara falls. They lived on lundy's lane i believe. and owned a B&B. Everyone else is from england or scotland.

That's where my mom's dad's family is from. Niagara falls. They lived on lundy's lane i believe. and owned a B&B. Everyone else is from england or scotland.

Oh that must be cool! B&B's are fun:) and wooo! I'm half from England:)

Oh that must be cool! B&B's are fun:) and wooo! I'm half from England:)

That's awesome my grandmas were both british, one was canadian and one scottish but i only met the scottish one and one british one. She didnt have an accent because she came here when she was 3. but she always had mints in her purse...:roftl:

That's awesome my grandmas were both british, one was canadian and one scottish but i only met the scottish one and one british one. She didnt have an accent because she came here when she was 3. but she always had mints in her purse...:roftl:

My great grandma has an accent- i love watching home videos of it. She didn't really understand the concept of a video camera though, she kept thinking it was a still camera and would stand still:blush-anim-cl:

My granny is kind of like that. Her mannerisms are very british lol.

I guess i'm just a happy mix lol. I think my mom is german and austrian

My great grandma has an accent- i love watching home videos of it. She didn't really understand the concept of a video camera though, she kept thinking it was a still camera and would stand still:blush-anim-cl:

My granny is kind of like that. Her mannerisms are very british lol.

I guess i'm just a happy mix lol. I think my mom is german and austrian

Yeah my grandma was british in mannerisms, she loved her corrie lol. I am very british too. Mr.Bean :punk::roftl: My grandma heard grandma got ranover my a reindeer and she got all worried because she thought we thought she died :wub2:

Yeah my grandma was british in mannerisms, she loved her corrie lol. I am very british too. Mr.Bean :punk::roftl: My grandma heard grandma got ranover my a reindeer and she got all worried because she thought we thought she died :wub2:

haha Mr. Bean lol. oh! we actually watched that in class a few years ago when we had to do a rube goldberg project! haha good times.

we watched Mr.Bean in CPR class, it was a "what not to do" :lmao:

HA!!!! We never watched that in our health class! pshhh- we got scammed. We did have a fireman come in and show us videos of people being dumb. i.e. filling a hallow watermelon with gasoline and light it on fire and then proceed to hit it like a baseball with a bat. It was genius.

HA!!!! We never watched that in our health class! pshhh- we got scammed. We did have a fireman come in and show us videos of people being dumb. i.e. filling a hallow watermelon with gasoline and light it on fire and then proceed to hit it like a baseball with a bat. It was genius.

haha :lmao: omg whoever did that smust have been dropped on their head LOL.

We're starting sex ed on monday *zhhz*

haha :lmao: omg whoever did that smust have been dropped on their head LOL.

We're starting sex ed on monday *zhhz*

haha, thank god thats all over for me lol. have fun! I remember that I liked my teacher for health though, he made fun of me though because i'm a little OCD and he would use me demonstrate when we learned about that- it wasn't in a mean way though. And i've gotten better with it since then anyways i think lol.

haha, thank god thats all over for me lol. have fun! I remember that I liked my teacher for health though, he made fun of me though because i'm a little OCD and he would use me demonstrate when we learned about that- it wasn't in a mean way though. And i've gotten better with it since then anyways i think lol.

we did STDs last year and everytime My teacher this year says aids my hand goes up and im like "freddie had aids." and everyone rolls their eyes HAHA