American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Yeah.. she didn't do very well because she couldn't figure out how to make posts :naughty:

haha yeah my friend has an mfc account ( xomikaxo i think:blink: ) and she never figured out how to post only how to pm and she pmed me for a day and then never went on since:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, she did all right since I think she posted twice. :lmao: I loved how her first post was asking where to find Twilight pictures.

Hahahah!

When you put it that way..

Yeah.. she asked me later when I passed her in the hallway

Cassie: Did you see my hilarious post?!

Me: :blink:

Cassie: I said my signature was intimidating!

Me: Yeah that was... funny. :blink:

Cassie: I KNOW! *runs into room*

:lmfao: It was seriously exactly like that!:naughty:

haha yeah my friend has an mfc account ( xomikaxo i think:blink: ) and she never figured out how to post only how to pm and she pmed me for a day and then never went on since:naughty:

That's too bad' date=' LOL

Did you know that referrals are good things?!?![/font']

Yeah.. she asked me later when I passed her in the hallway

Cassie: Did you see my hilarious post?!

Me: :blink:

Cassie: I said my signature was intimidating!

Me: Yeah that was... funny. :blink:

Cassie: I KNOW! *runs into room*

:lmfao: It was seriously exactly like that!:naughty:

That's too bad, LOL

Did you know that referrals are good things?!?!

....:lmfao:

You guys crack me up.

Oh, are you talking about the ones on your profile?

....:lmfao:

You guys crack me up.

Oh, are you talking about the ones on your profile?

We make a lot of people laugh, but I'm never sure why. I think it's because of how awkward we are. :naughty:

Yeah! I've been in two BIG fights so I thought they were bad things, but they're not! :roftl::yay: It says in the FAQ thing that they are how many people have joined because of me or something :blink:

I'm no cheese whore, but... I like making sandwiches. And my mom bought this book with like, 100 different Grilled cheese sandwiches. :naughty:

Anyway, I still beg Elena to come back to the MFC. Some of you met her in NY, but she was v. shy! Oh, and two girls signed up after I recruited them at Nokia!

I'm no cheese whore, but... I like making sandwiches. And my mom bought this book with like, 100 different Grilled cheese sandwiches. :naughty:

Anyway, I still beg Elena to come back to the MFC. Some of you met her in NY, but she was v. shy!

If I liked cheese I would probably be a cheese whore :naughty: I really wished I liked cheese because it sure does look good to eat! I'm fine when it's with something but plain cheese :puking:

That was just incase anyone wanted to know my opinion on cheese :boxed:

We make a lot of people laugh, but I'm never sure why. I think it's because of how awkward we are. :naughty:

Yeah! I've been in two BIG fights so I thought they were bad things, but they're not! :roftl::yay: It says in the FAQ thing that they are how many people have joined because of me or something :blink:

Oh yes! They must've known your screenname, There's a place to enter it when you sign up, like "Who told you about the mfc?" Then they enter in somebody's sn if they want to.

Yeah! I've been in two BIG fights so I thought they were bad things, but they're not! It says in the FAQ thing that they are how many people have joined because of me or something :blink:

Maybe. haha:bleh: But no worries, I'm also extremely awkward.:blink:

Haha, yeam I figured that's what they were. I don't think they show the bad things like that in your profile, unless you were banned.:blink:

Anyway, I still beg Elena to come back to the MFC. Some of you met her in NY, but she was v. shy!

I like sandwiches. haha I just don't like cheese on them for some reason. I used to LOVE cheese when I was little, but I don't really like it anymore.

But Cheese Nips and Cheese Doodles are delicious. (I was just having this conversation with Alexandra the other day! haha

She's already a member? I think I remember you introducing me to her, but i can't remember her face..I remember your dad! I think he thought I was insane when I ran to you. Especially dressed the way I was!:roftl:

If I liked cheese I would probably be a cheese whore :naughty: I really wished I liked cheese because it sure does look good to eat! I'm fine when it's with something but plain cheese :puking:

That was just incase anyone wanted to know my opinion on cheese :boxed:

Oh yeah, I don't do that really. :roftl: Except string cheese every now and then.

Think the whole house just woke up to Mika's Jackson 5 cover. Woops!

Oh yes! They must've known your screenname, There's a place to enter it when you sign up, like "Who told you about the mfc?" Then they enter in somebody's sn if they want to.

I probably put my name in when I signed Cassie up, but I'm not sure if Taylor did or not :blink:

It says I have five, but I don't remember ever telling people to join MFC. Or my MFC name.:blink:

Haha, yeam I figured that's what they were. I don't think they show the bad things like that in your profile, unless you were banned.:blink:

Haven't done that yet! :yay:

Oh yeah, I don't do that really. :roftl: Except string cheese every now and then.

Think the whole house just woke up to Mika's Jackson 5 cover. Woops!

I always wake the whole house up! :roftl: I'll go to youtube and forget to turn my volume down :angel_not:

I like sandwiches. haha I just don't like cheese on them for some reason. I used to LOVE cheese when I was little, but I don't really like it anymore.

But Cheese Nips and Cheese Doodles are delicious. (I was just having this conversation with Alexandra the other day! haha

She's already a member? I think I remember you introducing me to her, but i can't remember her face..I remember your dad! I think he thought I was insane when I ran to you. Especially dressed the way I was!:roftl:

Cheese Doodles are DA BOMB. Yeah, she posted in the American Thread once about 2 weeks before the concert, but I think she got scared. I think she has a member number, actually. She doesn't much understand the concept of a forum, however. She said to me, "I didn't want to add anything to it!" :roftl:

Pfttt my Dad is theeee weirdest person ever. Okay, maybe not the weirdest, but he's really weird. He just pretends I'm weirder. He 'pretended' to be embarassed of the way I was dressed. :sneaky2: They knew it was comin' though, because I was texting you on the train and such.

Creepy! :shocked: Maybe they mean something completely different! :lmfao:

No idea. Haha! I wish they could show you who you...referred..

Cheese Doodles are DA BOMB. Yeah, she posted in the American Thread once about 2 weeks before the concert, but I think she got scared. I think she has a member number, actually. She doesn't much understand the concept of a forum, however. She said to me, "I didn't want to add anything to it!" :roftl:

Pfttt my Dad is theeee weirdest person ever. Okay, maybe not the weirdest, but he's really weird. He just pretends I'm weirder. He 'pretended' to be embarassed of the way I was dressed. :sneaky2: They knew it was comin' though, because I was texting you on the train and such.

Oh, I know!

Ooh, I remember now! haha I think we scared her off. haha

Our fathers should get together sometime. Hahah!! my dad is one of a kind!

Maybe it was the fact that I ran to you when you came?:roftl:

Ahhhhh creepy lurkers? you have FOLLOWERS! :eek:

Weird.:blink: