American Thread Part III

mandilambi

hello everybody!

I just recovered from having 5 people telling me that i had horrible taste in music because of mika- before they even listened to a song- while i argued against them and got annoyed. its one thing to say you don't like mika's music after listening to it, but telling me that i have horrible taste in music because I love Mika's music BEFORE you even listen.......*SCREAMS* argh.

They also decided to let me know that they hated my clothes and quite a few other things that weren't even relevant. If i wasn't so stubborn i might feel bad:sneaky2:

Thing that bothers me though, is that they said it like they were joking, but it was one of those things where they say it like they're joking....but you all know they're really not. OIOIOIOIOI

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everybody!

I just recovered from having 5 people telling me that i had horrible taste in music because of mika- before they even listened to a song- while i argued against them and got annoyed. its one thing to say you don't like mika's music after listening to it, but telling me that i have horrible taste in music because I love Mika's music BEFORE you even listen.......*SCREAMS* argh.

They also decided to let me know that they hated my clothes and quite a few other things that weren't even relevant. If i wasn't so stubborn i might feel bad:sneaky2:

Thing that bothers me though, is that they said it like they were joking, but it was one of those things where they say it like they're joking....but you all know they're really not. OIOIOIOIOI

That's not cool.

I hate when people do stuff like that.

OR when they tell you how much a musician sucks and how much they hate them, and then when you break up with this person, they tell you how much they love that person and how good their music is.:sneaky2: (No, I didn't break up with him because he didn't like Mika.:naughty: )

No offense, but they have bad taste in music :naughty:

AGREED they really do though, they ONLY like what is popular and NEVER accept anything different that the songs they play on the radio. OI

That's not cool.

I hate when people do stuff like that.

OR when they tell you how much a musician sucks and how much they hate them, and then when you break up with this person, they tell you how much they love that person and how good their music is.:sneaky2: (No, I didn't break up with him because he didn't like Mika.:naughty: )

The thing is this has been going on for a while, and at first it was just teasing me here and there, but now they are actually being mean about it, and they don't respect my possessions and i'm OCD and HATE when people touch my stuff without asking me and move things areound,a nd now they're doing it just to annoy me and the comments are getting more personal. And i think they know how much Mika means to me, and they still don't care.

AGREED they really do though, they ONLY like what is popular and NEVER accept anything different that the songs they play on the radio. OI

Ugh! I like some popular music, but I'm not a big fan of most of it :bleh: Not that that means I have good taste in music haha

omg megan i just pmed your twin and i might have freaked her out :roftl:

What did you say? :lmfao:

By the way I remember when last year I searched Mika in google images and there were 2 pictures and now there's TONS!!! :wub2: He's gotten much more popular. :biggrin2:

Ugh! I like some popular music, but I'm not a big fan of most of it :bleh: Not that that means I have good taste in music haha

heres my thing, i like a lot of music. Most of it is tolerable. I like most, i hate very few and i love a few. its just some i like more than others, but i respect other peoples music taste. For me, music is very personal, Its one of the things i'm most touchy about and its a direct blow to me when others tell me they hate ALL of my music. its okay to not like everything i like, but to tell me i have a crappy taste in music, when i listen to just about everything- IMO- is nuts.

The thing is this has been going on for a while, and at first it was just teasing me here and there, but now they are actually being mean about it, and they don't respect my possessions and i'm OCD and HATE when people touch my stuff without asking me and move things areound,a nd now they're doing it just to annoy me and the comments are getting more personal. And i think they know how much Mika means to me, and they still don't care.

Wow..now that's just obnoxious.

I don't understand why people spend so much time talking about someone they despise so much and that annoys them so much.:blink:

heres my thing, i like a lot of music. Most of it is tolerable. I like most, i hate very few and i love a few. its just some i like more than others, but i respect other peoples music taste. For me, music is very personal, Its one of the things i'm most touchy about and its a direct blow to me when others tell me they hate ALL of my music. its okay to not like everything i like, but to tell me i have a crappy taste in music, when i listen to just about everything- IMO- is nuts.

They're not the brightest :blink: I had my sister listen to Mika and Patrick Wolf and now she 'Hates everything I listen to'. Like that is all I listen to :lmfao:

:( *Hugs.* you need new friends! Isn't the point of like, being a music lover knowing what else is out there? Isn't that what music junkies are all about? Not aalll about, but y'know.

Wow..now that's just obnoxious.

I don't understand why people spend so much time talking about someone they despise so much and that annoys them so much.:blink:

yeah, like hate mail. i don't get hate mail. I don't understand why somebody would take the time to write a letter to somebody they hate. i dunno about you, but if i hate somebody, i avoid them like the plague and don't like to even think about them.

These are my friends though, and lately i've been hanging out with some other people more, and they're like "why are you hanging out with them more than us now!?" and i just kind of look at them like "omg are you really that dumb?" but i don't want to say that...:naughty:

yeah, like hate mail. i don't get hate mail. I don't understand why somebody would take the time to write a letter to somebody they hate. i dunno about you, but if i hate somebody, i avoid them like the plague and don't like to even think about them.

These are my friends though, and lately i've been hanging out with some other people more, and they're like "why are you hanging out with them more than us now!?" and i just kind of look at them like "omg are you really that dumb?" but i don't want to say that...:naughty:

I'm the same way.:thumb_yello:

Maybe it's best that you do hang out with some other people if they're constantly bringing you down.

Don't forget that we're always here for you to vent.:wink2:

She was reading the Norwalk Thread when I last went into her room :roftl:

Hahaha, no way!

:( *Hugs.* you need new friends! Isn't the point of like, being a music lover knowing what else is out there? Isn't that what music junkies are all about? Not aalll about, but y'know.

yea, i hang out with 3 or 4 different groups of friends- it gets difficult sometimes! But this particular group has known me since kindergarten, so i'm confused why they are being like this. They also don't like that i hang out with my band friends a lot -HELLOOOO i'm IN band!!! *coughdumbassescough* . i think the think the thing that they don't get, it that i really don't care what they think about the people i hang out with. I don't ever hang out with junkies or people who get into trouble a lot, but they're used to people listening to them when they tell them what to do, but i refuse to take orders from people, always have, its gotten me into trouble before, but heck, it's helped me a lot as well. :sneaky2::wink2:

I'm the same way.:thumb_yello:

Maybe it's best that you do hang out with some other people if they're constantly bringing you down.

Don't forget that we're always here for you to vent.:wink2:

oh yes! thanks all of you for putting up with my rant! i figure, if there is anybody who will understand this kind of crap its you all!

don't worry, i'm stubborn. I giggle at the thought of them thinking they could persuade me away from this. lol

:blink: What a twisted creation. :roftl:

I know!! It went from

'What the hell! I don't want to talk to people I want to look at what they say :furious:' to

'What the hell! This is hilarious :lmao:' to

'What the hell! I don't even understand so I'm going to pretend to be mad :roftl:'

I know!! It went from

'What the hell! I don't want to talk to people I want to look at what they say :furious:' to

'What the hell! This is hilarious :lmao:' to

'What the hell! I don't even understand so I'm going to pretend to be mad :roftl:'

:shocked::sad: She doesnt like me?

*does various positions to change mind*