WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

he is in all our hearts! today i was sitting outside with a bunch of my friends (yes i still have a few left that havent abandoned me because of this obsession lol:naughty:) on this hill that we have on our school (part of my school is outside its weird) and so i was outside listening to mika on my phone and it was playing for everyone to hear and i was like OMG "this time in september is where my obsession first started! :tears:" hahaha

AWWWWWW!!

I don't call it obsession though:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe a little more in advanced when we know the weather:naughty:

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

Well Aimee and Jess

GTG!!!!!!!!

Dinky's time for his walk an then my shower!!! lol

Good Night!!!

MUAH@

maybe a little more in advanced when we know the weather:naughty:

Sounds good to me.:naughty:

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

Well Aimee and Jess

GTG!!!!!!!!

Dinky's time for his walk an then my shower!!! lol

Good Night!!!

MUAH@

Aw' date=' good night Lucy.

I should get going too. I have to study for Physics and get to bed early. I'm still really tired.:boxed: [/font']

Sounds good to me.:naughty:

Aw, good night Lucy.

I should get going too. I have to study for Physics and get to bed early. I'm still really tired.:boxed:

good! so we are definately gonna meet again now i am releived!

its funny how i continue to meet up with people that i meet at concerts and online but never meet with my campfriends:naughty:

good! so we are definately gonna meet again now i am releived!

its funny how i continue to meet up with people that i meet at concerts and online but never meet with my campfriends:naughty:

That's because WE r-o-c-k :punk:

It is funny cause we can talk about Mika ALL day everyday....and STILL not get tired of him!!!! THAT is true LOVE :wub2:

:naughty: :naughty:

Definetly :mf_rosetinted:

I can't think of any other person whose songs I can listen to 10 times a day and still don't get tired :wink2::naughty:

Definetly :mf_rosetinted:

I can't think of any other person whose songs I can listen to 10 times a day and still don't get tired :wink2::naughty:

I have to drive an hour to get to work....and I listen to Mika all the way!!!! Not only do I never tire of him...but EVERY single song that man has ever sung is like :shocked:TOO GOOD~ ...I am not obsessed :mf_rosetinted:

I have to drive an hour to get to work....and I listen to Mika all the way!!!! Not only do I never tire of him...but EVERY single song that man has ever sung is like :shocked:TOO GOOD~ ...I am not obsessed :mf_rosetinted:

well u cant listen to it the whole way unless ur exactly 48 mins and 56 seconds away from work or u put it on repeat :naughty:

ummmmmmmmmmm obsessed much....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mf_rosetinted:

well u cant listen to it the whole way unless ur exactly 48 mins and 56 seconds away from work or u put it on repeat :naughty:

ummmmmmmmmmm obsessed much....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mf_rosetinted:

We have passion for HIM!!!