WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder... all you can hear on american radio stations is rap :blink: It's becoming worse and worse...

That is true!!! That is ALL they seem to want to cram down our throats! :thumbdown:

That is true!!! That is ALL they seem to want to cram down our throats! :thumbdown:

for some odd reason i've never really liked rap too much...

it's okay but i couldn't stand having it on the radio a lot. no offence all rap-lovers :o

Cool, little trips are great! How is work going? I am gonna start temping soon for the summer

Work is good as usual! I want to go away this weekend - just don't know where to go yet! :roftl:

AHHH i've missed this thread so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh! :huglove:

HI!!!!!! So have I!!!! :naughty:

for some odd reason i've never really liked rap too much...

it's okay but i couldn't stand having it on the radio a lot. no offence all rap-lovers :o

Tell me about it, it is the worst! I like SOME - 'sometimes' but, not everytime you turn on the radio! THAT is why I never listen to the radio!!!! :bleh:

Hey :huglove: Omg I havent spoken to u in ages, how are u?

heyy!! I knowwww I'm good thanks and how are youu?? :D How's university?

Tell me about it, it is the worst! I like SOME - 'sometimes' but, not everytime you turn on the radio! THAT is why I never listen to the radio!!!! :bleh:

ahh i know what you meaann.. even if you did like it eventually you'd be sick of it you know..

i honestly quite like the radio here although we only have like two proper stations but they tend to play pretty decent music...

Work is good as usual! I want to go away this weekend - just don't know where to go yet! :roftl:

HI!!!!!! So have I!!!! :naughty:

hiii! it had disappeared for quite some time for some odd reason! but i'm glad it's back!:punk:

ahh i know what you meaann.. even if you did like it eventually you'd be sick of it you know..

i honestly quite like the radio here although we only have like two proper stations but they tend to play pretty decent music...

hiii! it had disappeared for quite some time for some odd reason! but i'm glad it's back!:punk:

ha ha ha... IT had disappeared and so did everyone who posts here it seems! :roftl:

heyy!! I knowwww I'm good thanks and how are youu?? :D How's university?

Hey I am great thanks, I went to see Palladium last night who were great, and I chatted to them and they remembered me from when I interviewed them back in feb and I got a photo with them all and autographs! Uni is now finished for the summer woo!! But had so many deadlines so glad they are done! :biggrin: U got any plans for the summer?

Hey I am great thanks, I went to see Palladium last night who were great, and I chatted to them and they remembered me from when I interviewed them back in feb and I got a photo with them all and autographs! Uni is now finished for the summer woo!! But had so many deadlines so glad they are done! :biggrin: U got any plans for the summer?

Oooohhh that sound like you had QUITE a night!!!!! :wub2:

I did, here is the link to the pics if it works! I had an amazing night!! i have also started writing a report of the gig on palladium thread, go check it out :wink2:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51414&l=39f3b&id=561546884Thats the pics

DARN it....I cannot view that pic here at work!!!! I will look when I get home, for sure! :bleh:

Yeah! :mf_rosetinted:

It's really bad, I recently heard a rap song and the mellody of it sounded kinda familiar to me... then I realized that was my ringtone ond my old mobile... well that's great... you just take a ringtone, put some "uh-yeah" into it, et voila, you're rich... :boxed:

Yeah! :mf_rosetinted:

It's really bad, I recently heard a rap song and the mellody of it sounded kinda familiar to me... then I realized that was my ringtone ond my old mobile... well that's great... you just take a ringtone, put some "uh-yeah" into it, et voila, you're rich... :boxed:

ha..... perhaps we should try that - I need some money!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Definetly!!!

Now, we should find ourselves a good recording company... and .. done! :naughty:

I wonder why they don't like us - they keep telling us to WALK OUT THE DOOR! :roftl: