My Concert Book/Scrapbooking

mandilambi

Hey everyone. :) Some girls and I were discussing scrapbooks in the American topic and I decided to share my concert book with them in there. I felt bad for interrupting the conversations in there, so I decided to make a whole new topic about this. Does anyone else do anything fun with saving stuff from their concerts? Or do you all enjoy scrapbooking?

Here is what I have done. I've included every concert I have seen (excluding one from the early 1990s) and have put a lot of myself into this book. I am just sharing pictures as the articles are too hard to see.

Sorry for some of the glares!

The front

n15932359_37692206_2567.jpg

Intro

n15932359_37692207_3254.jpg

The Spice Girls - 1998

n15932359_37692208_3923.jpg

The Spice Girls - 1998

n15932359_37692209_4607.jpg

Eric Clapton - 2001

n15932359_37692210_5291.jpg

Eric Clapton again

n15932359_37692603_9067.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I started mine, I thought I would be that way too, Kourtney. But once you get started, it becomes rather addicting. Plus, it is so much fun to find information about the concert and to put it all together. :D

I'm actually on my second photo album now! I'm not even showing you all every page that I've done, so this doesn't reflect how big it is. I just thought I'd share the pictures cos they are more fun than the articles. lol

They are great!!

I save all my tickets from concerts, plays and any event I go to really...I just don't have the patience to put them all in a scrapbook!!

It took me 5 years to put together my scrapbook from my trip to the UK!! I worked hard and it took up an entire 2 inch binder....

Your scrapbook sounds awesome, Becks! I actually enjoy the fact that this hobby is long-term... it's something I know I will always enjoy doing.

I actually wish I had as much drive to do normal photo albums and things like that....but right now, I'm pretty much just concentrated on this one. :)

Your scrapbook sounds awesome, Becks! I actually enjoy the fact that this hobby is long-term... it's something I know I will always enjoy doing.

I actually wish I had as much drive to do normal photo albums and things like that....but right now, I'm pretty much just concentrated on this one. :)

I have no problems with the regular photo albums....when I actually print my pics.

That is the only downfall to a digital camera for me....I take sooooo many pics and then never print them....

I cried the day my laptop crashed in August.....thankfully my friend Mike (typed Mika at first :naughty: ) is a genius and recovered all my pics. He was a little worried when he found he had recovered almost 200 Mika pics though :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hollis, yup that's me and my sister right before the concert! I so wanted to be Baby Spice...rofl!!

Becks, I agree it is much harder to get pics when you know that they are on your computer and that there are so many.

That's good you got your pictures back! I guess from now on you'll remember to always save your Mika pics to a disc, right??? :)

Hollis, yup that's me and my sister right before the concert! I so wanted to be Baby Spice...rofl!!

Becks, I agree it is much harder to get pics when you know that they are on your computer and that there are so many.

That's good you got your pictures back! I guess from now on you'll remember to always save your Mika pics to a disc, right??? :)

Yep!!!

The sad thing was....none of the pics were actually ones I took!! Just ones I had stolen from the internet.:roftl: :roftl:

I didn't go to any Mika gigs until January 28 of this year!!