Yassou from Crete!

anjisuperyaya

Hi there, am so happy to be part of the "Mika" family and even here on Crete we love MIKA, it was my "adopted" daughter Zoe who made me aware of his talent, energy and fantastic music and it has snowballed from there.... i loved his vids on the tv over here and when Zoe went to see him in the UK in November (i was soooo envious) but she called me on her mobile whilst at the concert so i felt the tremendous support he has and she then sent me his DVD .... am so hooked on him and the band.... i may be a grandma (superyaya here in Crete) but music has no age barriers and i just want to say "Hey Mika" thanks for making an old young un happy!!!!! Looking forward to spreading the word (i run a greek kafenion and the locals all know of Mika and his music cos i play it in the bar!!!!!) heres to more Mika and the guys!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Sounds like the Mika aobsession is a family affair!:thumb_yello:

Please feel free to join in the following:

The Oldlings thread: (yeah, I know the name is a little off-putting, but the content and conversations that can happen in there is well worth it! A great bunch of mature fans here! "Mature" in age, but not in spirit!)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13045

Hi there, am so happy to be part of the "Mika" family and even here on Crete we love MIKA, it was my "adopted" daughter Zoe who made me aware of his talent, energy and fantastic music and it has snowballed from there.... i loved his vids on the tv over here and when Zoe went to see him in the UK in November (i was soooo envious) but she called me on her mobile whilst at the concert so i felt the tremendous support he has and she then sent me his DVD .... am so hooked on him and the band.... i may be a grandma (superyaya here in Crete) but music has no age barriers and i just want to say "Hey Mika" thanks for making an old young un happy!!!!! Looking forward to spreading the word (i run a greek kafenion and the locals all know of Mika and his music cos i play it in the bar!!!!!) heres to more Mika and the guys!!!

Nice introduction!

Welcome to the MFC! :wink2: Have fun!