greta

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greta sometimes i'm lost at your posts....:blink:

but thanks for posting the thread! :thumb_yello:

and thanks to all fans congratulating with italian taste in fashion....:blush-anim-cl: but what i like the most in this little article is that someone here

FINALLY TALKED ABOUT MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'....and for his smile, the most important accessory of his look.'

this is totally unexpected from an italian media....i'm positively surprised!

*search for the name of the journalist and writes to HER - cause obviously must be a SHE*

tomatoes_2.jpgdunno if I got it:glasses3:

Greta :roftl:

in my mouth "Sicilian tomato(es)" is a compliment "your taste is like a sicilian tomato" = you fkn rock, you are so good... I love them, their shapes, their tastes, i love dried and semi dried ST too...look at them!!

11rt08g.jpg

BUT I could have been using it to describe the exact opposite, it's just that when i mean the opposite I usually say "Napoli Tomato(es)" because i once went to napoli and all they had was:

kejigx.jpg

Now I dont know, your the italian one, you tell me!

Greta :roftl:

in my mouth "Sicilian tomato(es)" is a compliment "your taste is like a sicilian tomato" = you fkn rock, you are so good... I love them, their shapes, their tastes, i love dried and semi dried ST too...look at them!!

11rt08g.jpg

BUT I could have been using it to describe the exact opposite, it's just that when i mean the opposite I usually say "Napoli Tomato(es)" because i once went to napoli and all they had was:

kejigx.jpg

Now I dont know, your the italian one, you tell me!

never heard this expression sorry!:italia:

but yeah, now Napoli get the worst... all intoxicated by garbage...shameful:thumbdown:

never heard this expression sorry!:italia:

but yeah, now Napoli get the worst... all intoxicated by garbage...shameful:thumbdown:

lol I made it up , you like it? OH I really didnt knwo for Napoli, it's really sad... it's the same in the South of france you know, plastic bags (no, not mika) in the see and stuff... sad, sad, sad....elton john should make a song about it...