OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

no idea about the cover...but awww they want to be cartoons:wub2:

They're gonna love your drawing girls!

OMG!! We hope so! We are getting nervous now. So do you know when everything will be near done? We are getting antsy and can't wait.:roftl: We bet putting it together brings back memories of putting together A Year In Cartoon Motion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'll be done within april... I think I'll just ship it off...because if they don't come soon than it won't be as fresh in their minds...

I mean I think I'll definatley still meet them...they seem to just hang around all the time:naughty:

But I'm thinking because I'm so impatient and want to know what they think NOW lol... I should ship it to their managment

It'll be done within april... I think I'll just ship it off...because if they don't come soon than it won't be as fresh in their minds...

I mean I think I'll definatley still meet them...they seem to just hang around all the time:naughty:

But I'm thinking because I'm so impatient and want to know what they think NOW lol... I should ship it to their managment

We agree, unless by some chance they happen to do Chicago or St. Louis in the next month:naughty: April sounds nice, and it'll be good to keep it fresh in their minds although I don't know how they would forget with all the comments we put on their Myspace:roftl: They do seem to hang around a lot. Probably shipping it to their managment would be best though. YAY we can't wait!

Just thought we'd show you this lovely note written by Mike Kirsh. We're so pumped!!! Can't wait till they get the book. Awwww. Mike Kirsh!:wub2:

hey. we are very flattered about the project you are putting together. we can't wait to see it. you guys are great.

best,

mike kirsh

Melanie..., what all do you need for the book? Has everyone gotten everything in?

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Melanie, I'm sorry I haven't sent in my message yet...is it still too late or can I get something in to you by tomorrow?

(I should be working on a Sex Ed report right now but I keep getting distracted).

That's cool :thumb_yello:

Twins, na we still need more stuff... It'll be tiny compared to the yearbook, but they'll love it:biggrin2:

Helloooooo all!

Here are FINALLY! two drafts of the cover I made.

They are just slightly different, with diferent font styles.

It's up to you to choose!

I guess we'll just go with what the majority of you like best.

If ANYONE has any SUGGESTIONS to add or to take away from the cover, please let me know!

and please be honest with what you think of it!

capturedDRAFT7.jpg

<BR>

capturedDRAFT2.jpg

your welcome :thumb_yello:. what program did you use?

Well, to make them into polaroids, I used just basic paint.

To pile them onto eachother, I used paint.

For the writting and adding the birds I used Photoshop. Which is about the only thing I know how to do on that program.

And I used this photo editing software called picasa that came with my computer for the vintagey lighting effects.:thumb_yello:

geez jess it's only been a week. :naughty:

...yeah, really Jess.

Pff...

I really am not one to talk.

Do you know how long over due this cover is?

Beautiful cover!!!:mf_lustslow:

I like the type writer style font...and my suggestion would be to maybe flip it so that it's more vertical in feeling... It'll be about 8 by 11... so The pictures also have to be the right resolution... I'll have to get mana in here to give me her opinion...She dealt with the yearbook cover.

Other than that, the idea and the photos "capture" what I had in mind for sure:thumb_yello:

You did an awesome job!!

thanks so much!