OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guys filmed something on Saturday when they were in Baltimore! :punk:

And they wrote me two comments in a row... Apparently I needed guidance. :naughty: Do they all write without capital letters? I'm not sure if I only get messages/comments from Mike Wise nowadays. :roftl:

Mana, I emailed you the pictures.

I'll be galavanting the city all day and am going to a concert later tonight, so I probably won't be on until tomorrow, but if you need anything else e-mail me, post it here, wherever

thanks so much for all your help!<3

Hmm, I didn't seem to get them.

Try again? :wink2:

Great that you bumped. We were thinking about doing that. We were wondering how the book was coming along.

Happy eating.:roftl:

haha!

Well, at this point, I left it in Mana's hands...since she's had experience with the pdf... SHe is currently waiting on Jackie's JPEG pics to tweak or finalize the cover. Other than that, we're good:thumb_yello: The boys will definatley get their books in early may. It did come out to 43 pages, and I was able to go with a hard cover version (which will make a difference, believe it or not in presentation value)

Here's something lol: I finshed the book 2 weeks ago, 40 something pages and all...The next day, I found that it had been deleted:shocked: gone! SO, I started from SCRATCH:blink: That was a nightmare.

They will love it!

haha!

Well, at this point, I left it in Mana's hands...since she's had experience with the pdf... SHe is currently waiting on Jackie's JPEG pics to tweak or finalize the cover. Other than that, we're good:thumb_yello: The boys will definatley get their books in early may. It did come out to 43 pages, and I was able to go with a hard cover version (which will make a difference, believe it or not in presentation value)

Here's something lol: I finshed the book 2 weeks ago, 40 something pages and all...The next day, I found that it had been deleted:shocked: gone! SO, I started from SCRATCH:blink: That was a nightmare.

They will love it!

WOW. Good thing you know what you are doing and was able to start from scratch. What if that would've happened to A Year in Cartoon Motion.:naughty: Yeah we are pretty sure Midway Men will love it. And 43 pages, neato. AND hard cover version, yay!

YEah, I'll probably be able to post a link to that... They have to be the first to receive the book though...and than rosie said she would let me know if it was cool to post a buying link...They just want to be careful with that stuff. Good thing I asked about the copyright laws:naughty: Things should be fine I think :)

YEah, I'll probably be able to post a link to that... They have to be the first to receive the book though...and than rosie said she would let me know if it was cool to post a buying link...They just want to be careful with that stuff. Good thing I asked about the copyright laws:naughty: Things should be fine I think :)

Yeah, we know they'd have to be the first. We can't wait till they get them. They are going to love it. Thanks mel.:thumb_yello:

I'm too lazy to read the thread, but are there going to be 4 copies of the book so that each one of them can have one?

Yes, I am purchasing the four books.:thumb_yello:

If you guys wanna buy em'...if their management gives me the ok...They're about $11 each (estimated)