OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to, but my dog just got hit by a car yesterday and her meds cost me $150 so I don't have any money anymore :sad: Right when I start saving up for a car too... lol.

We're so sorry to hear about your dog.....and your car savings. That's too bad.:thumbdown:

Wow, just $11 Mel. That would be great! Yay!

The Meyer Twins

How do you guys feel about this? lovelove_Mika, I had to re-do your cover in order to get it to the right resolution - I tried to stay as true to your design as I could, although some of the pics had to be scrapped because of resolution issues. Sorry about that!

So - what do you all think? (This one is scaled down to fit on this page, the print-ready version is honking-massive).

Front_web.jpg

How do you guys feel about this? lovelove_Mika, I had to re-do your cover in order to get it to the right resolution - I tried to stay as true to your design as I could, although some of the pics had to be scrapped because of resolution issues. Sorry about that!

So - what do you all think? (This one is scaled down to fit on this page, the print-ready version is honking-massive).

Front_web.jpg

ergh, stupid resolution.

this looks great though, thanks so much for all your hard work Mana!

Front_web.jpg

Mana that looks FAB!!!!!!! You did a great job. So did you lovelove_mika!!!:punk:

Mana it looks gorgeous:wub2:

My only concern...is how the stark white will look against the dingy polaroids... It looks cool now, I'm not sure about when it's printed though... if there's no way of getting the background more "creamy" than no sweat...it's great!:thumb_yello:

Should I post the downloadable link?

Mana it looks gorgeous:wub2:

My only concern...is how the stark white will look against the dingy polaroids... It looks cool now, I'm not sure about when it's printed though... if there's no way of getting the background more "creamy" than no sweat...it's great!:thumb_yello:

Should I post the downloadable link?

i love it mana!!!!

and yes please!!!

Ok ... I don't see any harm... JUST DON'T give the link to the boys please:naughty:

YO MIDWAY, IF YOU'RE AROUND HERE...DON'T OPEN THIS... I WILL BE HEART BROKEN!

DRUM ROLL... if you don't think it's a good idea mana I'll take it down:naughty:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EF5F21CA3A0830F4

edit: you may have to download adobe if you don't already have it... I did that the first time, and it doesn't cost anything... I don't remember how I did it though lol

Ok ... I don't see any harm... JUST DON'T give the link to the boys please:naughty:

YO MIDWAY, IF YOU'RE AROUND HERE...DON'T OPEN THIS... I WILL BE HEART BROKEN!

DRUM ROLL... if you don't think it's a good idea mana I'll take it down:naughty:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EF5F21CA3A0830F4

edit: you may have to download adobe if you don't already have it... I did that the first time, and it doesn't cost anything... I don't remember how I did it though lol

I LOVE IT!!!

i'm slightly embarassed about my pictures. :blush-anim-cl: i have like 8 with them.

oh god,

does it sound like i'm dissing them in my letter?

if you can download this, please read my letter!

when i say "....well their ears anyways ;]"

does that sound like i'm saying, they were unattractive,and that at least they had good music?

hahahahaha, oh no!:doh:

oh god,

does that sound like i'm saying, they were unattractive,and that at least they had good music?

you used one of these ;] so they should know you were joking. :thumb_yello:

Damn I found a spelling mistake in my letter! :naughty: One word is in a wrong place. You didn't change my letter to the fixed version after all, Melanie.

Great work anyways! I can't wait to hear what the guys think about it! :punk:

you used one of these ;] so they should know you were joking. :thumb_yello:

haha, very true.

but i didn't even mean to make that joke in the first place haha

it kinda just happened

whatevs

ugh, i have to go to traffic court for a speeding ticket in a little bit

effff you cops! wish me luck!:thumbdown:

oh god,

I don't think they'll be offended by it, but since when am I some sweaty guy?:sneaky2:

aww girls you guys looked great in your pictures!

Marianne, I'm soo sorry I didn't correct the mistake..I'm not sure of when you informed me of it, but I must have saved the other version and put it in there by accident. Several people had me correct things last minute, so I couldn't keep track I guess.

sorry again!

I look ridiculous :blush-anim-cl: I'm going to have to find a newer and DIFFERENT picture to use of myself from now on! :doh:

Yeah me and my sister will have to try and come up with something new too.:naughty::naughty: It usually takes us FOREVER to take a decent one. We are perfectionists....BAD!

aww girls you guys looked great in your pictures!

Marianne, I'm soo sorry I didn't correct the mistake..I'm not sure of when you informed me of it, but I must have saved the other version and put it in there by accident. Several people had me correct things last minute, so I couldn't keep track I guess.

sorry again!

Oh Goodness!! It's amazing!!!! Everyone did a great job! They're gonna love it :naughty: Thanks everyone who made it! It's perfect!

Why do I have to use so many exclamation marks??!! It sounds like I'm screaming everthing to them!!!! I'm not this enthusiastic in real life :naughty: I just have to incorporate things in my punctuation marks..