OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

Oh Goodness!! It's amazing!!!! Everyone did a great job! They're gonna love it :naughty: Thanks everyone who made it! It's perfect!

Why do I have to use so many exclamation marks??!! It sounds like I'm screaming everthing to them!!!! I'm not this enthusiastic in real life :naughty: I just have to incorporate things in my punctuation marks..

:naughty::naughty:

That's a cute signature you have of Mika!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My only concern...is how the stark white will look against the dingy polaroids... It looks cool now, I'm not sure about when it's printed though?

It's actually not a stark white - it's beige-ish, but with more pinkish undertones to offset the "polaroid" colour. I think the MFC background just makes it look whiter. :naughty:

You never know until it's printed, of course, but I think it should be okay. :thumb_yello:

Thanks!!!

Yours too :naughty:

Yes. Taken at the house of blues in Chicago. Awwww memories.:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Ahhh!!! i just saw the book! soooo amazing!!! Wonderful!

You must have put a lot of hard work into it! And the artwork is fantastic- i'm so excited!

We hope Mika will love our artwork. It was so close to the front of the book. Like on the first couple of pages. We were so happy.:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah the picture we used was alright. My glasses are a bit crooked in the picture. That picture was taken a week or so after we got in a car wreck. In the process of the car wreck they were flung off (I guess the air bag did it). We hadn't got our new pair yet. I'm glad we both were smiling alright in that picture because that was one of the best ones where they didn't look tremendously crooked.:naughty:

We also had used our artwork as the background of our letter. Like the artwork was faded in the background of our letter but it must of not of worked. Oh well. The book looks awesome.:thumb_yello:

I'm glad you guys liked it:wink2:

It was alot of fun to make... I can't believe that my letter was so flippin long lol...maybe I should have had a word limit on messages:naughty: but than it wouldn't have been so long as a book, so I guess it worked out

These boys deserve every ounce of love and affection...I'm convinced, that they'll never become divas:wub2:

I'm glad you guys liked it:wink2:

It was alot of fun to make... I can't believe that my letter was so flippin long lol...maybe I should have had a word limit on messages:naughty: but than it wouldn't have been so long as a book, so I guess it worked out

These boys deserve every ounce of love and affection...I'm convinced, that they'll never become divas:wub2:

Diva's.....I think not :naughty: They are a great bunch of men. I think they would of been happy if we gave them anything. This book is like a bonus. And I think they are really excited about it. It makes us happy!:wub2: It's getting us in the mood for Mika's second yearbook, haha.

Oh and your letter to the midway state was super. It worked out fine.:thumb_yello:

Hey guys,

This is kinda some bazaar news...really really cool.:shocked: I actually found out yesterday, and am only processing it now. Here goes.

Yesterday, I got a message from Midway... and was like "WHAT?! They're writing to me?:boxed:" and the subject said "Book Pickup!"

So I opened it and it read:

Hi Melanie,

Here's an idea for you. We're thinking that if we can, we'd like to come meet you guys in Chicago to pick up this book/gift when its ready. We might be in Chicago on May 27...not sure how things are going on your end but let me know and maybe we can coordinate to meet up!

Hope all is well, you're the best.

- Mike Wise

:shocked::mf_lustslow::punk:

My mind immediatley went blank and than I thought "NOOOOO, the end of May would be the absolute worst time...ever for you to come to chicago!"

You guys know that I'm about to graduate soon and that time contains lots of special events, exams...finals etc. I don't know what's happening when. So that's where my head went. I had to share it with you, because it's so sweet of them to think of that! So I wrote Mike back and basically said my situation was blurry, but that it was such a fantastic opportunity for us. I also told them that we had decided to mail the books a while back to be more fair about it. I called it "democratic":roftl: in my message. I was also inquisitive about the nature of their visit... I didn't think they would do a show so soon out here... He than replied:

yeah i remember senior year, i totally get it. i know how it is, our schedule is constantly changing and makes it hard to plan so don't worry.

we're not doing a show in chicago but have some other stuff to do around that time. we thought it'd be cool to meet some of you while we're there and pick up the book...make a video of it...that kind of thing. i understand the democratic approach, haha.. but we'd love to do the pick up thing if it works out and if its cool with you guys..

so lemme know. no rush. don't worry, planning is tough!

I need feedback!... I didn't want to leave you guys out...and only so many of us could actually make it downtown for this...whatever they want to do lol...

Let's just examin how freakin amazing they are!... who does this really??? no one!

Oh and if possible... please please please avoid bombarding them with emails. I'm just the messenger!

:blush-anim-cl:

Hey guys,

This is kinda some bazaar news...really really cool.:shocked: I actually found out yesterday, and am only processing it now. Here goes.

Yesterday, I got a message from Midway... and was like "WHAT?! They're writing to me?:boxed:" and the subject said "Book Pickup!"

So I opened it and it read:

Hi Melanie,

Here's an idea for you. We're thinking that if we can, we'd like to come meet you guys in Chicago to pick up this book/gift when its ready. We might be in Chicago on May 27...not sure how things are going on your end but let me know and maybe we can coordinate to meet up!

Hope all is well, you're the best.

- Mike Wise

:shocked::mf_lustslow::punk:

My mind immediatley went blank and than I thought "NOOOOO, the end of May would be the absolute worst time...ever for you to come to chicago!"

You guys know that I'm about to graduate soon and that time contains lots of special events, exams...finals etc. I don't know what's happening when. So that's where my head went. I had to share it with you, because it's so sweet of them to think of that! So I wrote Mike back and basically said my situation was blurry, but that it was such a fantastic opportunity for us. I also told them that we had decided to mail the books a while back to be more fair about it. I called it "democratic":roftl: in my message. I was also inquisitive about the nature of their visit... I didn't think they would do a show so soon out here... He than replied:

yeah i remember senior year, i totally get it. i know how it is, our schedule is constantly changing and makes it hard to plan so don't worry.

we're not doing a show in chicago but have some other stuff to do around that time. we thought it'd be cool to meet some of you while we're there and pick up the book...make a video of it...that kind of thing. i understand the democratic approach, haha.. but we'd love to do the pick up thing if it works out and if its cool with you guys..

so lemme know. no rush. don't worry, planning is tough!

I need feedback!... I didn't want to leave you guys out...but only so many of us could actually make it downtown for this...whatever they want to do lol...

Let's just examin how freakin amazing they are!... who does this really??? no one!

:blush-anim-cl:

Eeeeee!

this is just a thought:

but did I read somewhere that you were comming to new york? something like that?

i think a lot of the people involved with this are form the north-east ish area, it's a long shot, but hey, it's out there.

edit: i never finished my statement, haha.

I was implying that if you would be in new york,and a lot of us are from new york/jersey area, maybe they'd come to new york.

Eeeeee!

this is just a thought:

but did I read somewhere that you were comming to new york? something like that?

i think a lot of the people involved with this are form the north-east ish area, it's a long shot, but hey, it's out there.

I think I'm goin to NY, but it'll be after my sister's wedding...which is in late june:naughty: so not for a while *shrug*

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany were from NY on the staff list

d000d

this is such a wonderful opportunity.

what sweethearts, really.

I need to start clickin' my wittle fingers away and get a bigger photo portfolio.

my goal, is to have a mini low....low budget(haha) photoshoot with them.

I will do it, I'm determined!

I have so many great ideas for them specifically.

d000d

this is such a wonderful opportunity.

what sweethearts, really.

I need to start clickin' my wittle fingers away and get a bigger photo portfolio.

my goal, is to have a mini low....low budget(haha) photoshoot with them.

I will do it, I'm determined!

haha:naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could ask someone to drive us down there. It's about 3 hour drive but we would be willing to go to Chicago to help give them the book. OMG!!!! To actually meet them and to be on a video with them. If we could get someone to take us that would be friggin' awesome! If we got to go we could give them the original artwork we had done. OMG!!! If it works out so well with them, we'd say heck yes they can come. OMG!!! We would ask anyone of our family to help us travel up to Chicago. What an opportunity, omg. We would be really thrilled if they came down to Chicago to do this, since they already have plans for that time. WOW!

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Thats fantastic! I would be fine with them coming down there to meet others even if i can't make it, no use ruining the fun! They seem to really want to meet people =]

If i could go at all, it would probably be more likely in late june or july, but if thats the only time they could do it, then i wouldn't want to put in a negative word!:thumb_yello:

Thats fantastic! I would be fine with them coming down there to meet others even if i can't make it, no use ruining the fun! They seem to really want to meet people =]

If i could go at all, it would probably be more likely in late june or july, but if thats the only time they could do it, then i wouldn't want to put in a negative word!:thumb_yello:

OMG we absolutely agree. We mean they have other plans to do in Chicago and that was the perfect time for them. I mean even if it was just an hour meet up it would be worth it. I mean they will make a freakin' video. This is priceless and once in a lifetime. I mean they WANT to do this. It would be more than okay if we could meet up in june or july but may is their only time right now. Melanie, please say yes....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well, I will see how things go... my schedule of senior activities is lost somewhere...but if I have nothing scheduled for the 27th...and they're willing to meet after I get out of school, than sure:mf_lustslow: I'd have an entourage with me anyway lol

Whoever would want to go could come for sure, it would be great :)

But they're not even sure FOR SURE if they'll come...it was an "idea"

a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet idea.

I was thinking of this: tell me what you think.

Provided that you guys have some sort of recording devices... everyone who would want to could record themselves saying something encouraging etc to the guys and I could compile it into a little video and send it to them too.

I think it would be cute, since they give us videos ALL THE TIME:blush-anim-cl:

Well, I will see how things go... my schedule of senior activities is lost somewhere...but if I have nothing scheduled for the 27th...and they're willing to meet after I get out of school, than sure:mf_lustslow: I'd have an entourage with me anyway lol

Whoever would want to go could come for sure, it would be great :)

But they're not even sure FOR SURE if they'll come...it was an "idea"

a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet idea.

I was thinking of this: tell me what you think.

Provided that you guys have some sort of recording devices... everyone who would want to could record themselves saying something encouraging etc to the guys and I could compile it into a little video and send it to them too.

I think it would be cute, since they give us videos ALL THE TIME:blush-anim-cl:

That all sounds great =]

And the video idea is awesome for the people who probably wont be able to make it.

Melanie, you have really been completely awesome through all of this arranging everything and putting things together. Thank You!!

All we mean is to have something this great fall in our laps, it would be very hard to turn away from it.

We're sure that they would meet at any time. We would so be there. Just to let you all know, we are fine with anything, it's just that we are really stoked right now. To actually meet the guys that we have been listening for the past months is just mind blowing, and they want to meet all of us!

It's just so much information right now. We're also interested in the video thing Mel, could you explain that a little more.

well I'll send out pm's... but it would basically be for the people who have a little something inspirational etc to share with them...something that you didn't write in your message. Probably like a 40 second commentary. The deadline would probably be in about 2 weeks...anytime after that and I won't be able to cope lol

The videos should be transferred to youtube...or sent to me through email...youtube would be easier though:bleh:

Like I said, whoever's interested in the meet up should definatley say so... I think I'll make it...but I'll give everyone a definate answer by next week. I'm thinking I need to try my hardest because this is very rare:biggrin2:

well I'll send out pm's... but it would basically be for the people who have a little something inspirational etc to share with them...something that you didn't write in your message. Probably like a 40 second commentary. The deadline would probably be in about 2 weeks...anytime after that and I won't be able to cope lol

The videos should be transferred to youtube...or sent to me through email...youtube would be easier though:bleh:

Like I said, whoever's interested in the meet up should definatley say so... I think I'll make it...but I'll give everyone a definate answer by next week. I'm thinking I need to try my hardest because this is very rare:biggrin2:

We would definately try to make it. At least that's three people. The video idea is cool. Is it only for the people that wont be able to make it? Or is it for all of us, because we have never uploaded a video in our life, haha:roftl: Melanie you're the best!

Melanie, that is freaking amazing! They are amazingly sweet, and you did an amazing job! :punk:

I hope you manage to meet them. I however can't be there for obvious reasons, but I'll try to do that video thing next week. I'm not sure if I have time for it because I'm going to the UK next week to see Palladium. But I promise to try. I haven't even filmed myself EVER, so let's see what happens. :roftl:

Couldn't you just all come to Finland? :naughty: