OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

melanie, that's so coool!!!!!

unfortunatley though, i can't go to chicago. there too many thing going on at the end of this month and next month, plus i'm supposed to save for a car. :thumbdown:

but, you'll have them all to yourself :wink2:

i'd definitely be interested in making them a video though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so how many people would actually have the oppurtunity to go?

it's pretty short notice and most of us aren't from the chicago area.:thumbdown:

why do these boys have to be the sweetest things ever?

good question, I have no idea... i know that a few mentioned that they may drive down... whoever wants to come can come... I'll know this week If I can go.

I talked to a few of my friends lol and they were really happy for me... my friend ritter thought they were "hot" and says he would "totally hold my hand for support!"

:roftl: I love him...and my sister wants to go...

all fans :)

I assumed that they were telling me that they would meet me in Chicago because they had already made plans to come out here around the time...and since they know that I would have the books and that I live here that they would just make it easy and "fun"

This was the last message I got from wise... I had asked (since I was curious) if they thought we were insane teenage girls:roftl:

sounds good, let us know.. we thought it could make for a good video and some fun. yep, all 4 of us know whats going on.. and no, we don't think of it as insane teenagers haha. we think its really AWESOME that we've made some friends/fans on the Mika tour and feel lucky that you guys are supporting us.

you have a lovely day,

- mike wise

I can't drive midway to nyc lol, not now anyway... I don't know what they'll be doing in chicago, but I'm happy that they're gonna be in my back yard:punk:

I assumed that they were telling me that they would meet me in Chicago because they had already made plans to come out here around the time...and since they know that I would have the books and that I live here that they would just make it easy and "fun"

This was the last message I got from wise... I had asked (since I was curious) if they thought we were insane teenage girls:roftl:

sounds good, let us know.. we thought it could make for a good video and some fun. yep, all 4 of us know whats going on.. and no, we don't think of it as insane teenagers haha. we think its really AWESOME that we've made some friends/fans on the Mika tour and feel lucky that you guys are supporting us.

you have a lovely day,

- mike wise

I can't drive midway to nyc lol, not now anyway... I don't know what they'll be doing in chicago, but I'm happy that they're gonna be in my back yard:punk:

I was totally just kidding about meeting midway. :wink2:

OMG! We so want to go. We will try our hardest to go Mel. We can't wait, it's so soon away. We are shaking right now! Chicago is about 300 miles away which is an okay drive, but would love to take the train down there. Maybe our parents will chip in for our graduation gift, haha.

The thing that makes me so unsure is the shipping time and production time... it will take at least 10-15 days to make and I can't order it until tomorrow... so says my mother, because the cost went up... 23 per book lol

and so who knows if it would even get here in time :(... I'll write them this week stating all of this, but it's really not set in stone.

We'd be happy to chip in a few bucks if that would help.:biggrin2:

Is there a way to get faster shipping so that the books would get here sooner. If it's like 15 days then that would be cutting it to the nitty gritty to make it to the 27th of May.

Yeah we know everything isn't set in stone.:wink2:

Oh, no it's fine... really,I honestly knew it would come out to that much... It's all good... If there's a problem, than perhaps I can put up a fund lol...but for now I think it should be fine :)

I'm only worried about them not arriving in time for them.

Oh, no it's fine... really,I honestly knew it would come out to that much... It's all good... If there's a problem, than perhaps I can put up a fund lol...but for now I think it should be fine :)

I'm only worried about them not arriving in time for them.

Maybe we could set up a little fund that you could get faster shipping or something. We don't know we're just popping up things in our heads. Don't know if that would help for them to get there faster.

well, that's not shipping time...it's production time...since it's four books and hardcovered it will take longer to make.

Oh. We must of posted almost at the same time. So it would be 10-15 for making the books? We were thinking of the shipping. Sorry, we misunderstood. Wow, we understand. It would be cutting it close.

well it says if I wanted 2nd day air delivery the cost would be 20 which is double the standard of 10... so the order itself would be 120... if anything, we can divide the shipping cost... don't know how that would work, but it would need to if we wanted it to come faster.

EDIT: but if tomorrow is what the 12th...and it takes 15 days just to make (that time can't be changed) and 2 days to ship that's exactly 17 days at the most

I don't want to tell them we'll be there and than find out that the books have not arrived yet lol

we would get them the 29th... too close, it's actually late lol

I would have ordered it a few days ago, but the credit was an issue...and my sister had a bridal shower that took over our lives lol...

well it says if I wanted 2nd day air delivery the cost would be 20 which is double the standard of 10... so the order itself would be 120... if anything, we can divide the shipping cost... don't know how that would work, but it would need to if we wanted it to come faster.

EDIT: but if tomorrow is what the 12th...and it takes 15 days just to make (that time can't be changed) and 2 days to ship that's exactly 17 days at the most

I don't want to tell them we'll be there and than find out that the books have not arrived yet lol

we would get them the 29th... too close, it's actually late lol

I would have ordered it a few days ago, but the credit was an issue...and my sister had a bridal shower that took over our lives lol...

Yeah we could all chip in a little for shipping costs. We would have to pray that the books would get made in less than 15 days. You said 10-15 days maybe there could be a slight chance they'd be done in less than 15. Have you talked to the midway state about the books? Yeah time is really an issue here. If there is a slight chance it won't work out we should tell them soon.

Hey guys! Me and Megan got a friend request on our Myspace from the band "A Step Too Far". We thought they were cool and they said that they saw us comment a lot on The Midway State's myspace page. lol. Okay so their music was cool and I was just browsing their page and noticed that the person who played the piano and did lead vocals was named Christian Ferraro. I couldn't believe it, it has to be Nathan's bro. Here is their page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81791993

Melanie, do you know anything else, like any news of what we are going to do? Have you ordered the books or emailed the men what was going on?

Hey guys! Me and Megan got a friend request on our Myspace from the band "A Step Too Far". We thought they were cool and they said that they saw us comment a lot on The Midway State's myspace page. lol. Okay so their music was cool and I was just browsing their page and noticed that the person who played the piano and did lead vocals was named Christian Ferraro. I couldn't believe it, it has to be Nathan's bro. Here is their page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81791993

Melanie, do you know anything else, like any news of what we are going to do? Have you ordered the books or emailed the men what was going on?

that has to be nate's brother.... they look alike!!!

l_5f71f311b91e6235a33e49603bdaa731.jpg

l_a54692452a0fafdeefb3e12dafd6bf4f.jpg

plussss.... christian is on the midways myspace, nathan is his number 1, and daenan commented him (i'm jealous :wub2:). i wasn't stalking or anything...:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked::wub2: *cough* dude with the blue eyes is definatley his bro...

wow.:naughty:

Secondly, I did order the books a few days ago... I emailed the guys saying that it would be virtually impossible to have them here by the 27th... so they said that we could definatley still mail them to them... but than they said something like " If you want...let us know when they come and we'll go down there to get themm..."

:shocked::roftl:

But, I couldn't just say, hey come down and pick em up!

:shocked::wub2: *cough* dude with the blue eyes is definatley his bro...

wow.:naughty:

Secondly, I did order the books a few days ago... I emailed the guys saying that it would be virtually impossible to have them here by the 27th... so they said that we could definatley still mail them to them... but than they said something like " If you want...let us know when they come and we'll go down there to get themm..."

:shocked::roftl:

Dang! They'd come down just for that? wow!

Woah! I didn't know that! Two musical brothers!

plussss.... christian is on the midways myspace, nathan is his number 1, and daenan commented him (i'm jealous :wub2:). i wasn't stalking or anything...:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: Well that is a couple of awesomely good looking brothers :das::wub2:

plussss.... christian is on the midways myspace, nathan is his number 1, and daenan commented him (i'm jealous :wub2:). i wasn't stalking or anything...

They DO look alike. Thanks for the picture comparison. Don't worry about the stalking thing, I already did that, haha.:naughty::naughty:

*cough* dude with the blue eyes is definatley his bro...

wow.

OMG Mel. That is awesome that they would just come up for the book. They must really want to make that video. If that is the case, we'll be saving up our money for a trip up to lovely Chicago. If we won't be able to make it, then we want to send you the original drawing of the one in the book. We want them to have the original.:wub2:

Well that is a couple of awesomely good looking brothers

VERY! We were a little embarrased/stoked that Christian put on his friend request to us that he noticed that we comment a lot on The Midway State's page, haha. I didn't know he was Nathan's bro until I saw that their last names were the same. Oh wow! What a talented family!

Well here's what they said lol

hey mel, thanks for the long message :) no worries, thats all good. and oh my gosh take back the "sorry it's taken sooo long"! you guys are amazing. anyway, if you want, let us know when it is done and maybe we'll be able to come down, and if not we'll get it in the mail. we're excited. you're the best.

- mike mike daenen nathan

too freakin cute, but I just don't think I can expect them to come all the way back to chicago to pick this up... I mean I want to meet them but I'm still in shock at how persistent they are:naughty: