OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

You don't like him at all?! Not even his sexy thighs :tears: or his personality?

Well I don't know his personality.

And didn't I tell you that man thighs gross me out?!?! :naughty:

All right, let's put it this way: I'll reserve my decision until his new album comes out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I don't know his personality.

And didn't I tell you that man thighs gross me out?!?! :naughty:

All right, let's put it this way: I'll reserve my decision until his new album comes out.

What? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: His thighs are perfectly sculpted!!!

Ok good. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah...Canada sucks. :biggrin2:

But since you asked...I just don't really like them. They just don't jump out at me. I listened to the songs they have on their myspace and Change for You is all right until it gets to the "puffy white coat" part and then I think it gets awkward (and "you told me Joe?" Who's Joe?). Also, I'm not feeling Nobody Understands, it's too slow for me and weird sounding. I only like the guitar parts in the Firefly song and the last one I don't even know, I really don't like that one. I'm not feeling the lead singer's voice.

Betcha didn't know I was a music critic, huh? :roftl:

It's not like my opinion would discourage them. I don't really like any band or artist from today to be quite honest (when am I not?). I really only like classic rock and most of the bands I like have members that are in their 50's or 60's or are dead. I mean Mika was an exception but I'm not really feeling Mika anymore (I know, I know, why am I here then?). I swear I was born in the wrong time period 'cause in my opinion all of the musical geniouses are from back then.

We LOVE all The Midway State's songs including Change For You and the lyrics Puffy White Coat. We think it is so sweet, and they are too. As for not liking Mika.....what's wrong with you...:roftl: :roftl: We love music from way back in the 30's and Mika was a big change for us. We never hardly listened to now-a-day music until Mr. Lovely came along:wub2: And thanks to Mika we found another group of lovelies to.....love.:roftl: We always told ourselves we were born in the wrong time period too, but now we are glad to be living in the same time period as all of you and Mika.....silly huh? Plus we wouldn't know how to live without a computer, although we did for many years.

Love

The Meyer Twins

:boxed: Sorry to disappoint you but I have realized that I can't get my cartoon finished soon. Well, it will still take several days, because I'm so slow and I don't have time for it every day. :badmood: I hate myself for it and understand perfectly if you guys can't/want wait. I'll just have to send it to The Midway State's MySpace page when I finally have it finished. I started too late. :sorry:

:boxed: Sorry to disappoint you but I have realized that I can't get my cartoon finished soon. Well, it will still take several days, because I'm so slow and I don't have time for it every day. :badmood: I hate myself for it and understand perfectly if you guys can't/want wait. I'll just have to send it to The Midway State's MySpace page when I finally have it finished. I started too late. :sorry:

It's fine, I'm not sending it until mid april or so:thumb_yello:

emails have been sent to the people who havn't sent anything yet... PLEASE GUYS GET THEM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got to go, Johnny Depp is 10 minutes away from me:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I'm gonna go stalk him!!!!

OMG! Are you serious??? Wow we wish we were closer. We'd be like:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: We'd beg him for an autograph.TeeHee.

OMG! Are you serious??? Wow we wish we were closer. We'd be like:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: We'd beg him for an autograph.TeeHee.

i'M GOING TO THE SET SOON...MAYBE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW:mf_lustslow:

MY COUSIN JUST SAW HIM:shocked: AND SHE TOOK A PIC OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR STUFF TO ME ASAP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULDN'T HAVE ASKE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE...REALLY... THOSE EYES, YOU MUST LOOK INTO THEM TO REALIZE WHAT KIND OF A FEELING THIS IS:wub2:

*SCREAMS AGAIN*

Aww, congrats.

Everyone deserve to meet there heroes.

And not that I expected you to be this way at all, but props for not being like

"oh johnny, have my babies!"

i got 2 missed calls from one number from ontario.....i wonder how daenan go my phone number?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

haha,that's so funny and weird!

Personally, I'm kinda falling for Kirsh:shocked:

I found Nathan's real myspace by accident and he's in a relationship lol... a

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

The more I watch Kirsh the more I think he's just too cool:wub2:

Nahan's so emotionally inclined and dreamy too...

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

"accidentally"....right :naughty:

that sucks for you, but good for him. kirsh was the one that i chose to like before the show. but then i saw daenan! both the mikes are hilarious and cute, and i love them both. :wub2:

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

We love Mike Kirsh!!! We loved him at first glance at the house of blues. He was RIGHT in front of and he kept smiling at us. We giggled.:wub2:

I stumbled upon this from my subscriptions lol

it's soooooooooo cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tApKF41wXjg

We LOVE the photos they snap at the end. Those are excellent!

We love Mike Kirsh!!! We loved him at first glance at the house of blues. He was RIGHT in front of and he kept smiling at us. We giggled.:wub2:

I'm in love with the two Mikes, but especially Kirsh.:wub2:

Melanie, I sent mine in Thursday. Hope you got it.:thumb_yello:

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

i "accidentally" came across nathans myspace last night. i didn't know he liked animals so much :blink:

and it was last updated last year....things can change....relationship wise. not that i hope that.