OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it'd be funny, haha. It's like a really obvious hint to them. :thumb_yello:

It would wouldn't it?:naughty:

maybe we can include out phone numbers......just in case of an emergency.....:mf_rosetinted:

Yes. Maybe we could.:naughty:

Look's like they got a new picture:

thms.gif

Once I get some of my 'photography' online, and edit and see how I feel about it, I think it'd be awesome to send it to them and if see if they'd wanna shoot. Haha, that sounds so gay but I think it'd be awesome. I have a few ideas I'd do with them. The only thing is the only 'fancy' piece of equiptment I have is my camera, I just like capturing people in the moment, not so much under hot lights and sitting on a couch. So I'd use my professinal camera, possibly some 35mm and maybe a few polaroids. I'll stop rambling now.

OMG MIKE K.!!!!!!!:wub2:

My cartoon is almost finished and I'm writing my letter. That won't be long, but the pic will make them laugh. :naughty:

YAY! Can't wait to see it!

SMALL TOWN BAND ROCKS OUT THEIR DREAMS

http://www.martlet.ca/article/3081-small-town-band-rocks-out-their

OH: I SEE THIS IS ALREADY POSTED! [X2!]

+

BREAKING A SILENCE

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2008/04/03/breaking-a-silence-72703-20713669/

WHAT BAND IS THIS? I DON'T SEE THE NAME OF THE BAND INCLUDED!

MAYBE IT'S NOT MIDWAY STATE!

hahaha that is so funny i love kate nash! and of course mika! lol where how and when did u find this:blink: and who is the mayor of (city)

This is in this thread by error: You are very quick to respond!

I found through a "MIKA" Yahoo or Google alert! All the info is in the article.

http://media.www.browndailyherald.com/media/storage/paper472/news/2008/04/03/Metro/Local.Politicians.Jump.On.Facebook.Bandwagon-3300914.shtml

"The fact that you list Mika in your favorite music just makes the world spin that much smoother."

which is now posted in a more appropriate (and general) area:

Front Page News

here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14254

Holly..do you remember when I first played The Midway state for you over the phone?:roftl:

I do!!!!! I was like....whatever :fisch:

HEY.... I was in Mika mode! I was about to see him live for the first time...can you REALLY blame me? Midway State ROCKED my sox in NYC!!!! :punk:

Hi everyone :)

I received marriannes and hollyD's stuff today:thumb_yello:

THE REST, I NEED ASAP

I wonder why the British and the Americans always tend to spell my name that way?!? :naughty: As long as you don't put it in the book with two R's. :wink2:

I wonder why the British and the Americans always tend to spell my name that way?!? :naughty: As long as you don't put it in the book with two R's. :wink2:

If it makes you feel better, I've never heard of anyone spelling it with two "r's" and I'm American. :naughty:

BREAKING A SILENCE

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2008/04/03/breaking-a-silence-72703-20713669/

WHAT BAND IS THIS? I DON'T SEE THE NAME OF THE BAND INCLUDED!

MAYBE IT'S NOT MIDWAY STATE!

The name is there actually. They are British Royworld. They opened for Mika at his last concert at Brixton. It was their first time at a venue like that and they were great! :thumb_yello:

I do!!!!! I was like....whatever :fisch:

HEY.... I was in Mika mode! I was about to see him live for the first time...can you REALLY blame me? Midway State ROCKED my sox in NYC!!!! :punk:

Haha, I know! They changed my mind after New York!

If it makes you feel better, I've never heard of anyone spelling it with two "r's" and I'm American. :naughty:

Same here.:naughty::thumb_yello:

I will not put two R's, scouts honor:thumb_yello:

but guys, I've got a rough couple of weeks ahead of me with the production of this book... I've started laying out the content, and it'll be hard to stretch everything to get as many pages as possible...

I'm going to do my best to cater to people's wishes, but sometimes time crunches dictate things...

Marianne, I will be putting your drawing on its own page like you requested (that was the original plan for everyone's art work) but it will not be directly after your message... though credit will be given at the bottom of the drawing.

Thanks guys, wish me luck...:thumb_yello: