Ozzy Osbourne On Mika The Brits 2008

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:

Oh well that was interesting at least. I wish I knew how to vote for him from Norway.

This will be an amazing night. I think they should have played the cd for him. I hope when Mika's performing that they'll cut and show Ozzy so we can see his reaction :naughty:

:roftl: that made me laugh, thanks for posting.

So for Sharon to like Mika, he has to be gay. Ah well that solves that one then:naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

There are going to be so many bleeps on the show...I assume they will be putting a small delay on it. They'll have to! Ozzy cannot control his potty mouth.:naughty:

:roftl: that made me laugh, thanks for posting.

So for Sharon to like Mika, he has to be gay. Ah well that solves that one then:naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

There are going to be so many bleeps on the show...I assume they will be putting a small delay on it. They'll have to! Ozzy cannot control his potty mouth.:naughty:

Hahaha, if this show was Dutch there wouldn't have been any beeps....:naughty: (Like Jensen said, while interviewing Mika: "This is f*****g Holland.....!")

I think that Ozzy has had only one look in his face for last few years so you can't really tell what he's thinking :blink:...

I can't remember if I've ever seen him smiling :shocked:

But I also got a feeling Sharon might like Mika too, which is cool! :punk:

Hahaha, if this show was Dutch there wouldn't have been any beeps....:naughty:

ooh no, we cannot have the F word or even the SH word on our screens before 9pm.

Because of course, all children go to bed before 9pm, and anyway, they never hear such foul utterings in real life:mf_rosetinted:

It is hard to know what to make of that exchange...but it sounds like Sharon might like MIKA???

Yep. She is already on our A-list MFC list:thumb_yello:

I think that Ozzy has had only one look in his face for last few years so you can't really tell what he's thinking :blink:...

I can't remember if I've ever seen him smiling :shocked:

That must be the consequence of regular Botox injections..:mf_rosetinted:

what are these guys....?......:lmao:

i heard of them but never watch anything of them

mika? who?

:roftl: :roftl:

Hi!

Well, ozzy used to be in Black Sabbath ages ago, and Sharon is his wife - they made a tv show on MTV about their life and they became famous for swearing A LOT and generally just being really outspoken.

I love them!

Poor Mika, i hope he's ready for the osbournes!

Hi!

Well, ozzy used to be in Black Sabbath ages ago, and Sharon is his wife - they made a tv show on MTV about their life and they became famous for swearing A LOT and generally just being really outspoken.

I love them!

Poor Mika, i hope he's ready for the osbournes!

I hope he doesn't call Ozzy a gayboy on primetime ITV though :shocked:

Or maybe.....:bleh: It'd probably do his image the world of good :naughty: You have to do something outrageous or silly at the Brits then you become a legend, like Jarvis.

Or maybe.....:bleh: It'd probably do his image the world of good :naughty: You have to do something outrageous or silly at the Brits then you become a legend, like Jarvis.

:blink: ... Who is Jarvis :naughty: ?

:bleh:

What a gamble for ITV though. Showing it live with the Osbournes. It's either going to be the most amazing piece of telly you'll ever see, or a complete trainwreck. It can't go any other way!

Im booking my seat in front of the TV for this one.....

:blink: ... Who is Jarvis :naughty: ?

Jarvis Cocker, he was the singer with a british band called Pulp and he's now solo. At the Brits one year he showed his bum to Michael Jackson (who was performing) because he didn't like the tone of the performance and wanted to protest. It was absolutely classic, and legendary!