Priorities Changing as a Fan?

AKateisaKate

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted: That's confidential information ma'am...

Some of us have never had the blessing of going to a Mika gig.... :sad: I can only imagine what it's like.....

Well....for sheer imagination I would say you are right on! ....MAN - you are

g-o-o-d :naughty:

I haven't seen Mika live yet, and haven't met him so... Those are still kinda my priorities as a fan, and haven't changed...

Perhaps after July 10th they will! :naughty:

Ok... pretend she never did! In a few posts we will be on a new page and you won't even see that question anymore

im sorry, im being WAY too dramatic.

anyways holly,

when i got out of the show i was waiting outside and the security gaurds yelled at me and the rest of my friends to move away, so we did, then a few minutes later they told us to go away cuz mika wasnt comin out. of coarse i wanted to stay but i also didnt want to get squashed by the fat security gaurd. it ended up mika and luke did come out like 15 min after i left.

I think I've changed as a Fan over the last 12 months since my first gig.

Maybe it's because I know I'm never going to be able to chat to Mika outside a gig like I have in the past.

For me now it's about the music (which i still adore) not about Mika so much.

anyways holly,

when i got out of the show i was waiting outside and the security gaurds yelled at me and the rest of my friends to move away, so we did, then a few minutes later they told us to go away cuz mika wasnt comin out. of coarse i wanted to stay but i also didnt want to get squashed by the fat security gaurd. it ended up mika and luke did come out like 15 min after i left.

NNNNNOOOOO! :sneaky2:

Oh the horror!!!!

They did the same thing to people at the NYC gig.... I stood my happy arse right there and waited and waited and waited.....and it was worth every pain staking second! I am SO SORRY TO hear that love! NEXT TIME DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM.....cause MIKA *and Luke* ARE GONNA COME OUT - eventually!

SHAME ON THOSE MEAN SECURITY GUARDS :mf_rosetinted:

anyways holly,

What show was this??

NNNNNOOOOO! :sneaky2:

Oh the horror!!!!

They did the same thing to people at the NYC gig.... I stood my happy arse right there and waited and waited and waited.....and it was worth every pain staking second! I am SO SORRY TO hear that love! NEXT TIME DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM.....cause MIKA *and Luke* ARE GONNA COME OUT - eventually!

SHAME ON THOSE MEAN SECURITY GUARDS :mf_rosetinted:

haha. that is the problem. i feel like a total idiot that i didnt stay. im more mad at myself than the fact i didnt meet him!

What show was this??

*starts singing* i think i'll go to booossttttoooonnn

Oooohhh me and Alex were originally going to go to the Boston show....JUST cause both of us wanted to see Boston.....BUT I wanted to see NYC SSSOOOO BAd...and guess what - did not see ANYTHING except for times square~~~~ Mika took ALL our time :mf_rosetinted:

Oooohhh me and Alex were originally going to go to the Boston show....JUST cause both of us wanted to see Boston.....BUT I wanted to see NYC SSSOOOO BAd...and guess what - did not see ANYTHING except for times square~~~~ Mika took ALL our time :mf_rosetinted:

noooo! mika's hair!!!! whyyyyy????? *checks if it is up for bids on ebay* its weird i care so much about his hair. its cuz i have OCD, i gauruntee it.:naughty:

noooo! mika's hair!!!! whyyyyy????? *checks if it is up for bids on ebay* its weird i care so much about his hair. its cuz i have OCD, i gauruntee it.:naughty:

Don't worry! He'll never go normal... that's waaaay too boring for his taste!:wink2: Besides maybe the haircut is just a temporary thing... they say you should cut your hair short every now and then to make the regrowth stronger.... That might be the reason!

Don't worry! He'll never go normal... that's waaaay too boring for his taste!:wink2: Besides maybe the haircut is just a temporary thing... they say you should cut your hair short every now and then to make the regrowth stronger.... That might be the reason!

i have a hard time cuttin off a half inch of my hair! :roftl:

I went short last year.... it was slightly above the bottom of my ears... over it now... growing it to my shoulders again....

mine was like to the middle of my back but i asked the hair dresser to cut off 2 inches and she cut off four! *shivers* i was traumitized.:naughty:

mine was like to the middle of my back but i asked the hair dresser to cut off 2 inches and she cut off four! *shivers* i was traumitized.:naughty:

hahahaha... no ways! I have a friend just like you! It is just hair though... it all grows back....