READ ME MIKA - Your fan's ideas for THE BRITS.

CazGirl

What do you think MIKA should do at The Brits?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think MIKA should do at The Brits?

• Grace Kelly
    • Love Today (slow intro, Drumming, but unfortunately with clothes on)
    • Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) with Beth Ditto.
    • Happy Ending complete with Grey Skelly, snow, gospel choir
    • Relax! Take It Easy
    • Duet with Kylie Minogue (Freddie's choice lol)

Okay, so it may be a little late, but there's hope!

Okay, so. Mika. Take a seat. Have a cup of tea.

Everyone, gather round....Mika..."we wanna talk to you."

We've heard rumours that you are to perform Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) with Beth Ditto.

Some of us are a bit skeptical on the idea. I mean, we love the song, some of us like Beth *in clothes* and while it may be a fun thing to do for, say, a festival, we're not entirely convinced that it will be a show stopping performance for something as huge as The Brits.

A lot of us had come up with various ideas on what maybe you could instead *i feel so mean right now but everyone thinks it too...:tears: don't hate us, please :tears:*

I know we should all believe in you, we really really do. We know you're smart, but we're not sure if this is one of your smartest decisions. If it's true.

I've done a poll so people can do a vote. I hope I don't sound rude. I love you, remember that.

It's because we care :wink2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY!

My idea:

I think you should keep Beth and Big Girl. BUT. Half way through Kylie comes out and shrieks 'HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!' Lollipop breaks out and Kylie and Beth sing with you. MFC'ers and normal people[:naughty:] come out dressed up all as lollpop or big girls or whatever they want, pouring out so everyones up to their ears in Mika fans. Bright lights. Proper marching band. Confetti.

:wub2: That'd be amazing.

OKAY!

My idea:

I think you should keep Beth and Big Girl. BUT. Half way through Kylie comes out and shrieks 'HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!' Lollipop breaks out and Kylie and Beth sing with you. MFC'ers and normal people[:naughty:] come out dressed up all as lollpop or big girls or whatever they want, pouring out so everyones up to their ears in Mika fans. Bright lights. Proper marching band. Confetti.

:wub2: That'd be amazing.

wow, people really would have come to the circus if that happened :roftl: shall we get gymnasts and elephants and lions too? :roftl:

God could you imagine that with Ozzy there :shocked:

wow, people really would have come to the circus if that happened :roftl: shall we get gymnasts and elephants and lions too? :roftl:

Actually. Like. Those people that do stuff on ribbonthings that are hanging from the ceiling would be really quite cool. :roftl:

After all we want it to be amazing.

its a bit too long for the poll im afraid lol and i dont know how to edit :roftl: it's taken me a year and 2 days to figure out how to do the bloody thing lmao!!

:roftl:

But it's the best one!

though. If that one is maybe a bit difficult to arrange in a day. I'd love Ring Ring. :wub2:

Ozzy should wonder if he's hallucinating:naughty:

"Sharon what the f*ck is this f*cking circus here? Am I f*cking stoned?":mf_rosetinted:

"Sharon what the f*ck is this f*cking circus here? Am I f*cking stoned?":mf_rosetinted:

Mika: No no! I'm just taking a tip from my lovely girl Hanne :wub2: She's amaaaazing. I'm going to go finish my song now. Do come and dance!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I went with the duet with Kylie just because it's the only thing that goes with mine. :roftl:

I kinda regret not voting for Love Today. :blink: Why did I write lollipop?

that's because it's not there. DANG IT!

and Lollipop?:tears:

ok, not for the Brits...:bleh:

:lmao:

dang it I'm out all the magical day...rec everything please!:punk:

i had to choose between kylie & relax...

a medley would be great too: gk+ relax+lollipop:wub2:

or Happy Ending with a big choir:wub2:

but please not Big Girl!!!:boxed:

not for the brits!!

lol its a good thing i didnt do multiple choice, Mika would be screwed :roftl:

I think that if he's perform with Kylie it would be a wicked popularity boost

I know,I'm thinking it from the business perspective ,but it would help,plus him an Kylie are so cute together

And it would leave space for a medley :biggrin2: