London - Saturday Feb 23 - Anyone interested in meeting?

Em'

Yo peeps!

I'll be in London on the 23rd and was wondering if anyone will already be there and would like to meet on Saturday and/or Sunday? We could do some sightseeing and Brit socializing (aka = go to the pub :naughty: !)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo peeps!

I'll be in London on the 23rd and was wondering if anyone will already be there and would like to meet on Saturday and/or Sunday? We could do some sightseeing and Brit socializing (aka = go to the pub :naughty: !)

:roftl:

I'd love to !

Though... considering the fact that I'm coming on the 25th it'd be quite difficult!:naughty:

But what about a meeting on the 27th ? Cuz it's in the middle of the gigs datewise if you know what I mean

(non native speaker :blush-anim-cl:)

:roftl:

I'd love to !

Though... considering the fact that I'm coming on the 25th it'd be quite difficult!:naughty:

But what about a meeting on the 27th ? Cuz it's in the middle of the gigs datewise if you know what I mean

(non native speaker :blush-anim-cl:)

Yep we can meet on the 27th :thumb_yello: !

we're arriving on the 24th only and plan to do some sightseeing too. and I'll meet with a friend normally

What time do you arrive Cath?

By the way shall I bring your ticket for Nimes?

Yep we can meet on the 27th :thumb_yello: !

What time do you arrive Cath?

By the way shall I bring your ticket for Nimes?

we're at the airport at 3pm if I remember correctly. yes that would be great. how much do I owe you?

I'm arriving on the 21st!!

OK send me your phone number and I'll give you mine so we can hook up if you want!

Em, did you and Niki ever get Kate Nash tickets?

Niki27 can't come to London :boxed: . I am not sure yet if I'm coming cause I only know Foundations... I think it will be a last minute decision...