Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

lol, agreed. they are almost better than the rest

ooooh yea, terminal 5, i reeeeealy wanted to go to that one and chicago. bummer dude. psh, it would only mean an plane ride and a few more missed days of school, what's wrong with that....:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahaha yeah there is nothing wrong with that right:naughty: this summer i am going to the arras one in france and i wanna go to the nimes one also becasue the paris one is sold out and my mom said absolutely no becasue i already have to get train tickets for me and my sis from paris to arras and back and a hotel :sneaky2: but at least i am going to one right:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha yeah there is nothing wrong with that right:naughty: this summer i am going to the arras one in france and i wanna go to the nimes one also becasue the paris one is sold out and my mom said absolutely no becasue i already have to get train tickets for me and my sis from paris to arras and back and a hotel :sneaky2: but at least i am going to one right:naughty:

I want to go to one this summer SO BADLY!!!!! argh. hmmm which are doable...

are you gonna be in europe you should totally come!!! if u take french u can tell ur parents that u wanna do a french course or something as an excuse lol thats wat i did:naughty:

hmm, my mom knows french and she Looooooves paris. I think we need to take a trip this summer.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE ME ENTIRE SUMMER AND THEN SOME!

Otherwise i'll have to wait till spring break of NEXT year to be in england and paris:thumbdown:

hmm, my mom knows french and she Looooooves paris. I think we need to take a trip this summer.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE ME ENTIRE SUMMER AND THEN SOME!

Otherwise i'll have to wait till spring break of NEXT year to be in england and paris:thumbdown:

ooo yay!!! my sister lives in paris so we can meet up and then take a train to arras cuz there are no more tickets for the paris one

i dont know but i would say soon becasue the paris one had 50 000 seats and they are sold out with in a month of them being released:shocked: so i would get them sooooon:wink2:

wow, 50,000? the only concert i ahve been to that big was hanson when i was 5. dang, there were less than 2,000 in Toronto!! Where do you go to get the tickets?