The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

*is never ever going to dye her hair*

Oh, come on! That link is just making me giggle....if chemicals are burning your head to the point of bleeding, you are stupid. It's not like it happens so quickly you can't do anything about it. It takes time, and it hurts very badly, and they should have known better.

Bleach doesn't kill scalps, people who have no sense do.:mf_rosetinted:

And when I visit Oz, I'm dying your hair. Just to prove how safe it is. My hair was fine after a few months.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo... that would be the kitteh...

The leg is gross..

:naughty:

Hahaha aw! *goes to dye hair* :naughty: I'm trying to see if I can buy some stuff online because the only colors the stores around here carry is red and blue. I think pink would look better in my hair.

Oh yes... stupid commercials. I HATE this one:

And this one:

I haven't seen the second one but there's one JUST like that except it shows people rubbing the shoe on their head and I think it said, "Zoo York apply directly to your head." :blink: I can't find it on youtube though for some reason.

OW! My ears/brain! God, I am so glad we don't have any adverts like that here. Here we just get crazy warehouse sales guys (not so much anymore though ...) do you have them?

I love Andrew Hansen, I met him last year :thumb_yello: We asked him to do a bit of Crazy warehouse guy and he said something like "WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME THAT! I'M IN-CREDIBLY BAD AT IMPROVISING!" - my friend has it on video, but she never got around to uploading it :mad3:

*rides her new bike into the Aussie thread then crashes into the wall*

Big thanks to all of you guys who said Happy Birthday, I saw them earlier, but I couldn't comment as, even as it is my Birthday I don't get any slack with the chores :sneaky2:

Now might be a good time to get off methinks...

I shall talk to you lovelie ladies later!

Oh, and anyone who asked for it, I've sent stories!

I got it!, Its very chickeny :bleh:

:naughty:

OW! My ears/brain! God, I am so glad we don't have any adverts like that here. Here we just get crazy warehouse sales guys (not so much anymore though ...) do you have them?

I love Andrew Hansen, I met him last year :thumb_yello: We asked him to do a bit of Crazy warehouse guy and he said something like "WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME THAT! I'M IN-CREDIBLY BAD AT IMPROVISING!" - my friend has it on video, but she never got around to uploading it :mad3:

Yeah, those commercials make me frustrated when I see them. I do NOT need to hear your product name repeated 20 times in a 30 second commercial!

Hahaha that Crazy warehouse guy sounds funny hahahaha! Oh man you need to get her to upload the video!

Oh, come on! That link is just making me giggle....if chemicals are burning your head to the point of bleeding, you are stupid. It's not like it happens so quickly you can't do anything about it. It takes time, and it hurts very badly, and they should have known better.

Bleach doesn't kill scalps, people who have no sense do.:mf_rosetinted:

And when I visit Oz, I'm dying your hair. Just to prove how safe it is. My hair was fine after a few months.

Arts I'd love to see you try and dye my hair, its as stubbon as me and refuses to change colour!

Yeah, those commercials make me frustrated when I see them. I do NOT need to hear your product name repeated 20 times in a 30 second commercial!

Hahaha that Crazy warehouse guy sounds funny hahahaha! Oh man you need to get her to upload the video!

That means that every third word is the product name...:shocked:

Now might be a good time to get off methinks...

I shall talk to you lovelie ladies later!

Oh, and anyone who asked for it, I've sent stories!

Bye!

Bleach doesn't kill scalps, people who have no sense do.

:tears:

*is still wary*

*rides her new bike into the Aussie thread then crashes into the wall*

Big thanks to all of you guys who said Happy Birthday, I saw them earlier, but I couldn't comment as, even as it is my Birthday I don't get any slack with the chores :sneaky2:

Stupid parents! Yay for the new bike, boo for the wall. :naughty:

Urgh urgh.

Do you get those kinds of warehouse commercials then? That is just a spoof :bleh: And I know! I haven't even seen it. She says it is too crap to upload ... maybe that's because I filmed it and was laughing at the time :naughty:

*looks for an actual version of the ad*

Okay, I can't find any, but their basically like this:

(although that is still a Chaser's parody, but an earlier version, before Andrew started going different places doing it :naughty: )

Oh, and here is my lame attempt at a lol...dog:

ballonzz6.jpg

*i is bad at fractured english*

Bye!

:tears:

*is still wary*

Stupid parents! Yay for the new bike, boo for the wall. :naughty:

Urgh urgh.

Do you get those kinds of warehouse commercials then? That is just a spoof :bleh: And I know! I haven't even seen it. She says it is too crap to upload ... maybe that's because I filmed it and was laughing at the time :naughty:

(although that is still a Chaser's parody, but an earlier version, before Andrew started going different places doing it :naughty: )

Oh, and here is my lame attempt at a lol...dog:

ballonzz6.jpg

*i is bad at fractured english*

*glares at the evil wall* I will later on, take pics of bike and other objects and put on my photobucket account

*likes your lame attempt*

Has everyone spammed today?

That means that every third word is the product name...:shocked:

That's what it sort of sounds like whenever I hear those commercials HAHAH.

Urgh urgh.

Nope, we don't get those type of commercials haha. They look hilarious though!

*glares at the evil wall* I will later on, take pics of bike and other objects and put on my photobucket account

*likes your lame attempt*

Has everyone spammed today?

Yay!

No! *goes to spam*

Fine then! I will!:mf_rosetinted:

Hot pink with neon green streaks.:naughty:

You'll love it and trust me, you won't have to get skin grafts.:bleh:

*trusts, warily*

Gosh, I would so like to have hot pink and neon green :wub2:

Nope, we don't get those type of commercials haha. They look hilarious though!

Aww. Well they are not normally funny, just painful. Started with rug warehouses a few years go, and now it's weird sales at the convention centre. They shout about how they are definately closing TODAY, for a few months, over and over. :thumb_yello:

Yay!

No! *goes to spam*

*trusts, warily*

Aww. Well they are not normally funny, just painful. Started with rug warehouses a few years go, and now it's weird sales at the convention centre. They shout about how they are definately closing TODAY, for a few months, over and over. :thumb_yello:

I would like to have hot pink and neon green hair too *is accually being serious*

Yay!

No! *goes to spam*

*trusts, warily*

Oooh I think hot pink and neon green hair would be cool! I'm afraid to dye all of my hair though because I'm afraid my natural color would take foreverrrr to come back.

Hmm then yeah those commercials sound like they could get very annoying after a while. :thumbdown:

*trusts, warily*

It's fun, small children stare.:bleh:

I would like to have hot pink and neon green hair too *is accually being serious*

I'll do a double job, then!:punk:

I knew when I was 16 and working to keep my hair from falling out that there was a reason for it all. It was just me gaining experience so that I could help you two out and steer you away from making my mistakes.:naughty:

I knew when I was 16 and working to keep my hair from falling out that there was a reason for it all. It was just me gaining experience so that I could help you two out and steer you away from making my mistakes.:naughty:

yay!

traprn7.jpg

dihazpillow128483123445312500.jpg

I can't get enough of this

*pats hair protectively*

Although, having small children staring IS fun. I remember once, I had a mustache drawn on my face (I forget why) and I was washing my hands in the bathroom. A little girlcame in, took a look at my face, and walked out again. :roftl:

MikaLOL.png

Verra nice. :naughty:

*pats hair protectively*

Although, having small children staring IS fun. I remember once, I had a mustache drawn on my face (I forget why) and I was washing my hands in the bathroom. A little girlcame in, took a look at my face, and walked out again. :roftl:

That is so cute!:lmfao:

Oh yeah, I remember how much fun it was walking through a store and hearing,

"Mommy, Mommy, that girl has blue hair!"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Back. RL is boring on Sunday evenings.

Well, I can understand not slapping her... question... do you have a high forehead or a triangular shaped face?

Well... as soon as I mentioned chemical straitening and getting it as bright as possible, she went "NOOOOOO!" :shocked:

Don't bleach it cause it will disintegrate your hair...

Go with a semi, cause a permanent will dry it out too much... you could risk it, but you'd need to keep up the treatments... but that's not her professional opinion...

Zoe said shampoo at least once...

What brand hair colour was it? And name of the colour? Did you have to buy a separate activator?

I have a high forehead and an oval face. I definitely wouldn't bleach it after chemically straightening it. I'm going to use a semi-permanent dye. I bought a big bottle of treatment and I use it as a leave-in conditioner so I'm regularly treating my hair. I'll shampoo at least once then before applying my cream-based treatment - will the treatment help seal the colour or will it remove the dye? The brand of hair dye is "Colour Royale" which I got from Hairhouse Warehouse. I bought a tube of "5.20 Light Violet Brown" dye and a tube of "007 Violin" colour-corrector (to make the violet brighter) and a bottle of 1.5% peroxide activator.

Oh, maybe not then.:naughty:

Personally, I wouldn't shampoo more than absolutely necessary, but I would also make sure you're thorough in your washing and find a good stain-remover. Rubbing alcohol is quite good, as well (oddly enough) as soap-scum remover, but neither of them smell very nice.

A cream-based treatment is WONDERFUL. They include those in the boxed dye kits because they do lock in the dye beautifully. Use it, definitely.:thumb_yello:

OK, I'll use it then!

I've been dying my own hair since I was 12 and never had any major problems..

Scut: Bleach hair and wash well with shampoo,

Dye hair - leave on for double time (Is it purple 'Wakk Stain' or one of those intense colour tubes punks use?)

Shampoo heavily once for about 2 minutes, massaging the scalp to remove stains.. then lightly the second time, for 20 seconds.

Use a small amount of conditioner to soften..

then the leave in conditioner once you're out of shower..

And purple is like red,, No matter what you do, it will need to be re-applied every 6-8 weeks..

I only wash my hair twice a week now. Makes it last longer.

Your other option is to buy the purple wakk stain tube and mix the entire tube with half a bottle of shampoo, creating your own shampoo-in-colour for each time you wash your hair

I go the gym most days a week so I wash my hair 4-5 times a week, so the colour isn't going to last very long. I have sensitive skin so I'll try keeping in the dye double time but if it burns I'll just have to wash it out sooner.

MikaLOL.png

Genius. I love it. :lmfao:

That is so cute!:lmfao:

Oh yeah, I remember how much fun it was walking through a store and hearing,

"Mommy, Mommy, that girl has blue hair!"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Haha! Yeah, I was shopping once with my 6 ft tall friend (I'm around the same level as her shoulder) and a little kid said, 'Mummy, look! She's HUGE!' and his mum replied, 'No, sweetie, she's tall.' It was great.

Yay! We can be hair-twinnies!

*also was*

And another loldog:

bubbleph2.jpg

(I'm really bad at trying to make that crap english)

Yay *is soon to be OD's hair twin*

Lovin the lol-dog

Awesome *is looking forward to her hair dye*