The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

MikaLOL.png

lol!

*pats hair protectively*

Although, having small children staring IS fun. I remember once, I had a mustache drawn on my face (I forget why) and I was washing my hands in the bathroom. A little girlcame in, took a look at my face, and walked out again. :roftl:

Verra nice. :naughty:

LOL! Brilliant!

That is so cute!:lmfao:

Oh yeah, I remember how much fun it was walking through a store and hearing,

"Mommy, Mommy, that girl has blue hair!"

:naughty:

LOL LOL! Fantastic!

ozcn4.jpg

iizhelp128483140067500000.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Yeah, I was shopping once with my 6 ft tall friend (I'm around the same level as her shoulder) and a little kid said, 'Mummy, look! She's HUGE!' and his mum replied, 'No, sweetie, she's tall.' It was great.

LOL! *gets this alllll the time*

Yay *is soon to be OD's hair twin*

Lovin the lol-dog

Awesome *is looking forward to her hair dye*

:yay:

Yeah, so just as I finish with my selection of dog pictures and get ready to move onto cats, I realise that there is a separate site for loldogs :naughty:

Random loldogs from the site:

loldog-funny-do-not-want-underwear.jpg

And now to the cats (sorry, i iz bored):

wahtiizstu128483146776875000.jpg

Dammit, in smallening the pic you can't read the book title - but it's my dog dissection guide :naughty:

Awesome, OD :roftl:

Hey, the last one reminds me...what do Aussies do for Christmas trees? Cause you don't get fir trees there, do you?

We get plastic ones :naughty: *points to plastic tree*

But some people grow them and sell them, but they are expensive and die and make a mess. (my dad got one once)

Hi Guys!

Did I miss anything exciting, can't be assed going back through everything?

SM- great to see you back, I take it you are colouring your hair some extreme colour? Pic please!

Here is my lolcat effort, don't know if it has been posted?

funny-pictures-cat-in-box-assembly-required.jpg

Hi Guys!

SM- great to see you back, I take it you are colouring your hair some extreme colour? Pic please!

Cute cute! :naughty:

We get plastic ones :naughty: *points to plastic tree*

But some people grow them and sell them, but they are expensive and die and make a mess. (my dad got one once)

Oooh.

*gets trees off own property*

I still can't imagine Christmas being hot. Does it get annoying, having al the carols being about snow??

Hi Guys!

Hey, isn't that one on the front page of the lolcats site? :shocked:

Awesome, OD :roftl:

Hey, the last one reminds me...what do Aussies do for Christmas trees? Cause you don't get fir trees there, do you?

Hey ER ..... well I live in the Aussie bush ... & for Christmas we always collect a pine tree (live & real) from a friends local property .... mmmmm ... smells good too ..... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Oooh.

*gets trees off own property*

I still can't imagine Christmas being hot. Does it get annoying, having al the carols being about snow??

You what? That is crazzyyy!

This is my christmas tree:

(Yes thanks, I do enjoy a good bit of own-video-advertisement every here and there)

We gots our own xmas carols, thanks!

Six white boomers:

Jingle bells:

(aww that is the cutest version ever!)

EDIT: And here's one where you cna actually hear the lyrics:

Hey guys, found another folder of pictures, from my dog shelter, help me come up with actually funny things to loldog onto them, so if they go up i can link to the shelter for free get-a-dog!spam :thumb_yello: And plus, these are just asking for something hialrious to be attached to them .. but I lack creativity.

11uq0.jpg

33cb2.jpg

44id2.jpg

22hh6.jpg

Pffffttt .... Dooooon't .... I feel bad about that enough already ................... :tears:

Lol! You shouldn't feel bad! :naughty: It wouldn't have made sence as Happicali, and it wouldn't have taken her long to fix it, I'm sure she's glad you told her :bleh:

*notes that some people haven't spammed yet*

If you haven't spammed yet, you will be grounded:sneaky2:

:shocked: :shocked: No! no! I'm doing it, I'm dooiiiing iiiit! Just wait already! :mad3:

Lol! You shouldn't feel bad! :naughty: It wouldn't have made sence as Happicali, and it wouldn't have taken her long to fix it, I'm sure she's glad you told her :bleh:

:shocked: :shocked: No! no! I'm doing it, I'm dooiiiing iiiit! Just wait already! :mad3:

Riiiight *raises eye-brow disbelievingly*

You what? That is crazzyyy!

This is my christmas tree:

(Yes thanks, I do enjoy a good bit of own-video-advertisement every here and there)

We gots our own xmas carols, thanks!

Six white boomers:

Jingle bells:

(aww that is the cutest version ever!)

EDIT: And here's one where you cna actually hear the lyrics:

Hey guys, found another folder of pictures, from my dog shelter, help me come up with actually funny things to loldog onto them, so if they go up i can link to the shelter for free get-a-dog!spam :thumb_yello: And plus, these are just asking for something hialrious to be attached to them .. but I lack creativity.

Ooooh OK! Aww,those little kids were adorable :biggrin2:

Learn something new every day...

I know exactly what you mean. You can get sustain pedals for keyboards, but pianos--even slightly out-of-tune ones--give so much more back to you than a keyboard does...we're working on getting my piano back, but for now I'm using a keyboard. It's a really nice one, but the dynamics suck and it sounds so...I dunno. Monotonous? Generic?

Oh, I didn't know you could get pedals for a keyboard! Actually, after dinner i was trying to show my hubby what i was talking about and found that I have a sustain button that i'd never noticed before. It sounded a bit better but... It just sounds so electronic and there's no depth, no timbre. i don't know how to explain it. and mine is not a good keyboard, it's a cheap piece of crap, but it's the only one i've got and it's better than nothing when the urge to play overtakes me.

:roftl: OK , OKD !!! I dunno HOW to caption ...... but these are the captions I dreamed up ........

#1. HEY !! That's MY soap on a rope !!!

#2. Pfffttt ... vacuuming the lawn is sooooo tiring .....

#3. YAY !!! RUMBLE , RUMBLE , RUMBLE ..... !!!!!

#4. Awwwwww ..... GROUP HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG .... !!:wub2: