The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

To All the Australian Mika Fans I would just like to say that I hope Mika does an Australian Tour Very Soon!

I am a Canadian & as you know we & the American Mika Fans were just treated to a Very Successful Sold-Out North American Tour!

My Dream Wish would be that Mika & Baz Luhrmann collaborate on a show as they are both So Artistically Magnificent!

It would be Spectacular!!

The colours, the costumes, the set - with their ideas & vision then Mika's music - WOW!!

One of the reviewers in Canada said watching Mika's concert was like attending a broadway show. Mika and Baz could produce something Out Of This World!!

As I Admire both of these artistic men this is just something I would Love to see in the near future.

Mika Rocks!!

Kudos Mika!!

Heya!! how are you?

Baz Luhrmann is amazing!!! I absolutely love Moulin Rouge.. :blush-anim-cl:

And the two of them working together would definitely be interesting..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun dream!! Can you remember what the story was from the beads & embroidery?? And who was the guy? :das:

Love the new avvie :lmfao: and the sig looks great..

My dream: I was sitting at a bus stop with JBJ and there were other girls there too, but he kept looking at me :wub2: and they were asking him silly questions like 'are you married?' and 'have you got kids?' and then I asked him 'have you been fixed?' and he said 'how can I answer that - No Comment' and walked off to the second bus stop so I followed and said 'Sorry, I was just joking' and turned away and started to walk off and he got up to follow me and kept calling out my name.. I woke up as I was about to turn around.. :(

We never did find the out the story... the dream ended before then. We managed to get off the boats separately before they sailed away but my mother didn't. And neither of us knew the others did. So I was walking with my brother moping when I spotted the guy (some guy I've never seen before) and we are very relieved to see each other :fisch: despite the wanting to be the one to find it first.

And nice dream Kelz... who knows what would have happened after you turned around :das:

Hello Aussies *waves* :wub2:

That used to be one of my favourite games (because I was the best at it in my family :mf_rosetinted:)

Me.... after all, you want your photographer to be creative (unless you want the whole traditional thing, which so isn't me)

I am still skeptical about that stuff.....how would rubbing it on your forehead help with a headache at, say, the back of your head.

I haven't played that game in a while. Did you know there's mini games on it like you can bowl with the car or pop balloons etc?

Hmm I dunno we'll see. I'd rather experiment with my hair now and not try during those 10 months of classes. I don't want it to not work out and then look like a fool when I have to work with professionals haha.

I almost bought some of that Head On stuff before the gig. I went to look for some because I was having horrible headaches that would last all day but I couldn't find it... go figure. Probably doesn't work anyway. : P

Says she of the nose picking :mf_rosetinted:

Nose-picking Mika reminds me that he's not always "public school" :roftl:

sometimes he's just a bogan

I just ran across this. This one is for Artsy.

funny.gif

joking of course but too bad I didn't find it and post it the other night hahaha. :naughty:

Love it!!!!:roftl: *saves*

yes we should.. and we won't tell her.. so we'll do it all in lemon chiffon.. Artsy will never suspect us.. :fisch:

I'm bored and it's a nice day..

No she never would :fisch:

I'm bored as well.... I feel like I should be doing something. Water aerobis in 3 hours doesn't count.

My poor kittehs.... they got bathed.... and now their off being all offended...

Bathing cats is a pain. : P I really should give mine a bath because maybe it'll cut down on my allergies which is starting to act up tonight because she wants to be with me on my bed while I'm on here.

Normally she won't sleep with me until near the end of my vacation but I guess she's missed me being home that now if she leaves my bed whenever she's done doing what she left to go down she comes back. Guess I've been missed. :naughty:

Bathing cats is a pain. : P I really should give mine a bath because maybe it'll cut down on my allergies which is starting to act up tonight because she wants to be with me on my bed while I'm on here.

Normally she won't sleep with me until near the end of my vacation but I guess she's missed me being home that now if she leaves my bed whenever she's done doing what she left to go down she comes back. Guess I've been missed. :naughty:

These cats are always on my bed, they love me. The second I leave though, they do. They seem to have forgiven me at least, one is lying on my back, and the others still cleaning itself, due to me mucking up his perfect fur :wink2:

These cats are always on my bed, they love me. The second I leave though, they do. They seem to have forgiven me at least, one is lying on my back, and the others still cleaning itself, due to me mucking up his perfect fur :wink2:

Haha my cat does that too if I leave the bed. Once I walk out of the room you hear *kerthunk* as she hops off the bed. :naughty:

I've found they tend to forgive rather quickly. I used to use the hair dryer on low after I was done giving her a bath to help her dry a little faster and so she wouldn't get too cold. She pretty much didn't mind. She also doesn't mind being vacuumed once in a while. I swear she thinks she's a dog. :roftl: