Mika it go with a bang, Macca

dcdeb

Yeah, red carpet itv2 7 to 8, brits itv1 8 to 10 and aftershow itv2 10 to 11.

I have a busy night ahead of me.:naughty:

Thank you, you know we love you :naughty::thumb_yello: .

I want one of those there new-fangled DVD recorders. I haven't even got a VHS recorder, it's shocking.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will you still love me , will you still careeee , will you still need me when I have no hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:roftl:

ROFLMAO Freddie! That was brilliant! :lmao:

Yeah, red carpet itv2 7 to 8, brits itv1 8 to 10 and aftershow itv2 10 to 11. I have a busy night ahead of me.:naughty:

One day, I will meet you in person. And mark my words, I will in fact give you a medal.

Yeah, red carpet itv2 7 to 8, brits itv1 8 to 10 and aftershow itv2 10 to 11.

I have a busy night ahead of me.:naughty:

I am SOO excited about this and am so looking forwards to the results and videos. Thank you, thank you, babspanky! :thumb_yello:

Trying to find out the time difference to plan my day to be at the computer when results are announced. (Yes, I'm pathetic). It is about 10:30am here on east coast US, London is about 6 hours ahead, right? Making it around 4:30pm there? Please confirm. Over and out...ha ha.

So looking forward to this tonight, am gonna have to beg my mum not to watch sodding Walker: Texas Ranger on bravo at 7.00pm so I can watch the red carpet thing.

I'm so looking forward to seeing him and I don't know I somehow thought he might be first on.... half of me is glad he's gonna be first .... least I won't have to wait through stupid acts to see him .... yayyyyy

So looking forward to this tonight, am gonna have to beg my mum not to watch sodding Walker: Texas Ranger on bravo at 7.00pm so I can watch the red carpet thing.

I'm so looking forward to seeing him and I don't know I somehow thought he might be first on.... half of me is glad he's gonna be first .... least I won't have to wait through stupid acts to see him .... yayyyyy

I think I might have to ressusitated after the performance. It's been ages since I've seen the friggin' man live on UK TV!

I'm so excited/nervous I feel dizzy and nauseous. Honestly I feel a bit ill with it all :boxed: Maybe I am just ill :naughty:

me too!!!

i had been expecting this day coming for so long....counting..20 of Feb..wednesday...:blink:

we are helpless...:roftl:

Macca is Paul McCartney??? i think it's someone from Middle East :roftl: :roftl:

Mika, you silly boy....It's only jet-lag! :naughty: You'll be great!!!

BRIt AWARDS 2008 AT THE REHEARSALS

20/02/2008

The 24-year-old Grace Kelly star admits he's been having nightmares about the show. He tells us: "It's so complex. I wanted to build my own theatre with all these moving parts and coloured lights but I haven't slept for days worrying about bits of it going wrong. The pressure has completely got to me."

I think I might have to ressusitated after the performance. It's been ages since I've seen the friggin' man live on UK TV!

This is the first time I'm gonna see Mika live on the TV. :mf_lustslow:

You Tube is great but well nothing like seeing him on a 32" screen. :blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait... :thumb_yello:

I heard on R1 earlier, that yesterday (cue for a Beatles song, LOL!), both Mika and Sir Paul were hanging around the pampering area, where the artists can get tans massages, botox injections etc.

So if they both come on looking brown, relaxed and looking surprised, we'll know where they've been.LOL!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I heard on R1 earlier, that yesterday (cue for a Beatles song, LOL!), both Mika and Sir Paul were hanging around the pampering area, where the artists can get tans massages, botox injections etc.

So if they both come on looking brown, relaxed and looking surprised, we'll know where they've been.LOL!

I think it's Lolipop! I haven't downloaded it yet. This is just a sneak peak. :wink2: I giggle whenever I watch it. But then again, I think I giggled through the whole gig.

oooh um, charlotte I know what the vid for the first slc bit is (grace kelly encore - should do watched it about 100 times now) but what's the ass shaking one

But it's Macca's set we're most excited about. The 65-year-old has requested enough fireworks and lasers to light up London.

That's so funny... I was driving home and what did they play on the radio?

'Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64'

I had to think of the quote above right away. :naughty:

:roftl:

I can't watch tonight though. :sad: