This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Johnny Depp! He didn't win though!

Me too...i got sad he didnt win...i mean Daniel Day-Lewis already had one! tho i really liked his performance...

yoopie and tonight i saw that episode of so you think you can dance with mika performing in it and right after that the brits! our tv was on fire... :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Me too...i got sad he didnt win...i mean Daniel Day-Lewis already had one! tho i really liked his performance...

yoopie and tonight i saw that episode of so you think you can dance with mika performing in it and right after that the brits! our tv was on fire... :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Wow! Alot of Mika for you then! Did you like his brits performance?

Wow! Alot of Mika for you then! Did you like his brits performance?

I was waiting for today all week...:roftl:

yeah i actually liked it but Standing in the way of control was a bit...not my type! but i liked the whole thing! :wub2:

and that performance in SYTYCD was wicked!! the whole crowed was jumping and screaming! they usually dont do it for all other artists...Mika vibe! :naughty:

I was waiting for today all week...:roftl:

yeah i actuallt liked it but Standing in the way of control was a bit...not my type! but i liked the whole thing! :wub2:

and that performance in SYTYCD was wicked!! the whole crowed was jumping and screaming! they usually dont do it for all other artists...Mika vibe! :naughty:

His voice went a bit! But it was still great!

I've never seen the SYTYCD performance! I wonder if it's on youtube!