This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be fine! imagine soon there's gonna be a German tour and you'll come and we'll meet and loads of MIKA-FUN again...:

what are you wearing?! :bleh:

I have a myspace account!! :shocked:

and i didnt know!!...:boxed:

If I'll be able :boxed: I want so much to come to Germany !

I'm wearing a dress and a mika tee i look horrible !:roftl:

You have ?:blink: you didn't know :roftl:

hello again to you too! i kinda went, forgot i was on here in the first place :fisch:

It'll be soon...did you take any vids on stage?! :wub2:

MAAAAYYYY beeee...:naughty: okay i'll :)

Hello Danika !:wink2:

I didn't take any pics at the last gig !I just admired the man who was in front of me !

gonna tell me when you are done

I'm a bit sad and tired that everything is over :(

yeah so am i :tears: i've been watching some of the recordings on youtube and its sad to know that the next tour will probs be different, i'm really gonna miss all those things he does :blink: do u think he'll stop singing all the songs from LiCM on tour when the new album comes out?

yeah so am i :tears: i've been watching some of the recordings on youtube and its sad to know that the next tour will probs be different, i'm really gonna miss all those things he does :blink: do u think he'll stop singing all the songs from LiCM on tour when the new album comes out?

I think he may still sing Grace Kelly!

Uhhh...he's gonna come up with new material that'd be as good as these...and new things and stuff...you certainly dont wanna see him doing the same thing through the years!:naughty: