This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he's been touring for a year now and he deserves it!

why do i have a feeling that they probs won't let him :blink:

Right :thumb_yello: he needs to go to a dessert island and stay there for a while

Why ?and who are they ?

Right :thumb_yello: he needs to go to a dessert island and stay there for a while

Why ?and who are they ?

dessert? i was thinking more like the caribbean, where he can just chill in the beach rather than dehydrate :naughty:

management and stuff, he's got to be able to make a really good album (no doubt he will) so they'll need him to spend as much time as poss on it :blink:

dessert? i was thinking more like the caribbean, where he can just chill in the beach rather than dehydrate :naughty:

management and stuff, he's got to be able to make a really good album (no doubt he will) so they'll need him to spend as much time as poss on it :blink:

oh yes he needs some water !!!!have you seen that he hasn't been drinking during the last gig ?

Maybe he was afraid not to pee so much :naughty::roftl:

i don't think they need to force him to do concerts live till the summer festivals !i'm sure he's gonna write some songs every day and in the end he chooses the songs which will be on the 2nd album

oh yes he needs some water !!!!have you seen that he hasn't been drinking during the last gig ?

i don't think they need to force him to do concerts live till the summer festivals !i'm sure he's gonna write some songs every day and in the end he chooses the songs which will be on the 2nd album

At least we know two songs that will be on there!

no, i didn't notice.. lol,

write a song everyday? hmm.. didn't think it was that easy to write songs

no, i didn't notice.. lol,

write a song everyday? hmm.. didn't think it was that easy to write songs

everyone behind me screamed "Mika drink water please ":roftl:

he wrote Big girl in 20 minutes

everyone behind me screamed "Mika drink water please ":roftl:

he wrote Big girl in 20 minutes

ha ha bless, i didn't even notice that

ah yeah, but thats just like one song, and i think he said he had started writing new songs for the second album while LiCM was being released

ha ha bless, i didn't even notice that

ah yeah, but thats just like one song, and i think he said he had started writing new songs for the second album while LiCM was being released

Maybe he's gonna put more than 20 songs on the new album :naughty: