This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool...Um im going to santa susana...near Barcelona:thumb_yello: Where are you going?

I will go sometime, Maybe next time Mika does a gig there i might go:punk:

ooh cool! i'm going to alicante, but i have no idea how far they are from each other lol. i don't even know where in spain they are :naughty:

yey that'd be cool! then u can hang about with meeeeee mwahaha :naughty:

Yes, you would! :naughty:

It was good! All my work is nearly done! Yours?

Good:thumb_yello: My day was good.. i was at school-it was interesting today.. and so.. i bought a shoes:naughty:

I'm fine,thanks..it was a good day:p How about you?

that's good to hear! what ya do?

errm, yeah i'm alrite, i watched Sex and the City all day at school while doing my art work :naughty:

neither have i, where are u seeing them? yeah their new song is so good! that's the first one i heard.. i had heard about them before from the MFC, cos yeah i think they played for mika, or did remixes for his songs, or summin! wish i listened to them before :bleh:

Im seeing them in Manchester and then in newcastle a few days later:naughty:

Yeah i heard of them before off here before but i never really noticed them...Ive got to say SG is goooood:wub2:

It's also in Holland or it's in London ?

i loved queuing too !!!But now i have got a cold from it :naughty:

Its in Manchester and newcastle:punk:

I havnt got a cold from it yet, but i will soon i bet =P

:das: It's OK< I can't help it/

Contain yourself WOMEN! :mf_rosetinted:

:das: I'm good thinking about taking a nap...You?

Oh:das: Now? What's time at your place now?

I'm fine thanks !I've seen Mika 3 times in London and met him on the 28th of february !!!!!You ?

queueing was lovely even we were shaking there :naughty: and it's better that we didn't go to kate nash in the end !Well did you missed lessons last week ?

Aww.. lucky you:wub2: He was awsome? You got a autograph or pic with him? I'm fine.. going to school, listening Mika, reading my Harry Potter book, watching some movies:naughty:

queueing was lovely even we were shaking there :naughty: and it's better that we didn't go to kate nash in the end !Well did you missed lessons last week ?

yeah! just great! i love it :wub2: even if we have to wake up sooo early, but it's well worth it :mf_rosetinted:

i know! i just couldn't be bothered to go see her, not in between the mika gigs, i would have been so bored, cos kate just sits at the piano singing, mika does a bit of both, my classmate went to see Kate Nash, she said she was good, but she obviously hadn't went to see mika the day before :mf_rosetinted:

that's good to hear! what ya do?

errm, yeah i'm alrite, i watched Sex and the City all day at school while doing my art work :naughty:

I'm here, watching Ugly Betty and eat some candies:das:

You like Sex and the city? You can watch it in school?:naughty:

Yeah i heard of them before off here before but i never really noticed them...Ive got to say SG is goooood:wub2:

I havnt got a cold from it yet, but i will soon i bet =P

Contain yourself WOMEN! :mf_roetinted:

:das:

Oh:das: Now? What's time at your place now?

Aww.. lucky you:wub2: He was awsome? You got a autograph or pic with him? I'm fine.. going to school, listening Mika, reading my Harry Potter book, watching some movies:naughty:

Uhmmm..... 1:45pm.

oh cool!

mm what's SG? :blink:

ooh cool! i'm going to alicante, but i have no idea how far they are from each other lol. i don't even know where in spain they are :naughty:

yey that'd be cool! then u can hang about with meeeeee mwahaha :naughty:

Where?...ive never heard of that? Wait, i will google it to see where it is! *runs off to google*

Yup it would...better meet up then in a skanky public toilet:sneaky2: lol

I'm here, watching Ugly Betty and eat some candies:das:

You like Sex and the city? You can watch it in school?:naughty:

yummmm =]

err no not really lol, but my friend bought the DVDs of allll the seasons, so we just watched it, and the teachers don't really go in the room where the tv is, so it was all good :thumb_yello: once last week a teacher nearly walked in when the sex scenes i mean chicken scenes came on :naughty: but we switched off the tv on time :sweatdrop:

I havnt got a cold from it yet, but i will soon i bet =P/QUOTE]

Cool !!!:punk:

Do you want my cold Lauren ?:naughty:

Yeah he's so sweet !:wub2: He signed my ipod and the LICM CD and I've got a pic with him and i also went on stage on lollipop !

Where?...ive never heard of that? Wait, i will google it to see where it is! *runs off to google*

Yup it would...better meet up then in a skanky public toilet:sneaky2: lol

well at least i think that's what it's called :naughty::roftl:

u mean in a Nando's skanky public toilet :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

yeah! just great! i love it :wub2: even if we have to wake up sooo early, but it's well worth it :mf_rosetinted:

i know! i just couldn't be bothered to go see her, not in between the mika gigs, i would have been so bored, cos kate just sits at the piano singing, mika does a bit of both, my classmate went to see Kate Nash, she said she was good, but she obviously hadn't went to see mika the day before :mf_rosetinted:

Yep but it was great to meet so many people and i still feel very tired !:boxed:

Did she get an autograph from Kate or a pic with her ?