This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep but it was great to meet so many people and i still feel very tired !:boxed:

Did she get an autograph from Kate or a pic with her ?

yeah exactly, i wish i had met more though! yeah so do i, i still need to catch up on my sleep.

errm, not that i know of. i don't think she was too interested in like seeing her and stuff. She went there at 7pm so she didn't bother queuing up, and supposedly Kate came on 1 hour late, so it would have finished pretty late, and i wouldn't have gotten enough sleep for the next day, so i'm kinda glad i didn't go :naughty:

yummmm =]

err no not really lol, but my friend bought the DVDs of allll the seasons, so we just watched it, and the teachers don't really go in the room where the tv is, so it was all good :thumb_yello: once last week a teacher nearly walked in when the sex scenes i mean chicken scenes came on but we switched off the tv on time

Omg:naughty: What she would say if she walked in and you couldn't switch it off?:roftl:

Its in Manchester and newcastl

I havnt got a cold from it yet, but i will soon i bet/QUOTE]

Cool !!!

Do you want my cold Lauren

Yeah he's so sweet !:wub2: He signed my ipod and the LICM CD and I've got a pic with him and i also went on stage on lollipop !

Awww:wub2: :mf_lustslow: You can chow me pics? pleease:blush-anim-cl:

Well i googled it and its 20 mins by train from Barcelona:punk:

Yeaaaah that toilet:naughty:

oh cool!! i'd prob be too broke to go all the way to barcelona though :naughty:

ha ha, yush that toilet :mf_rosetinted:

Omg:naughty: What she would say if she walked in and you couldn't switch it off?:roftl:

i really don't wanna know :roftl: i'd be too embarassed :naughty: once in ICT i was looking at mikagasmic pics, and i was looking at that one where mika looks like he's err.. having chicken lol, and then my teacher walked over to see how i was doing, so i tried closing the window but it took longer than usual to close, so i have no idea if she saw it or not, or if she thinks i'm some sort of perv :roftl:

yeah exactly, i wish i had met more though! yeah so do i, i still need to catch up on my sleep.

errm, not that i know of. i don't think she was too interested in like seeing her and stuff. She went there at 7pm so she didn't bother queuing up, and supposedly Kate came on 1 hour late, so it would have finished pretty late, and i wouldn't have gotten enough sleep for the next day, so i'm kinda glad i didn't go :naughty:

I met so many people I can't even count them !:shocked::roftl: i haven't slept for 2 days when i was in LDN !

I'm happy that we didn't go !!!It ruined everything !

I met so many people I can't even count them !:shocked::roftl: i haven't slept for 2 days when i was in LDN !

I'm happy that we didn't go !!!It ruined everything !

yeah, u met way more people than me lol, i think i just need to hang around with u the whole time to meet everyone :naughty:

u must be really tired!! so tell me, what did u go see in London, when i didn't see Mika? =]

yeah exactly, i would have wanted to jump about but then everyone would look at me like a weirdo cos her songs would be too slow :naughty:

Him.

alphabeat_7922r.jpg

Awww:wub2: You can chow me pics? pleease:blush-anim-cl:

Is that your bf from Alphabeat Lauren ?:roftl:

Yes of course !

here is me on stage :I'm the one with the mika t-shirt

n515248931_450289_9135.jpg

my iopd signed by him and his sis Yasmin :

P1000456.jpg

And Mika and me :

P1000443.jpg

i really don't wanna know i'd be too embarassed :naughty: once in ICT i was looking at mikagasmic pics, and i was looking at that one where mika looks like he's err.. having chicken lol, and then my teacher walked over to see how i was doing, so i tried closing the window but it took longer than usual to close, so i have no idea if she saw it or not, or if she thinks i'm some sort of perv

:roftl: You little perverse:lmao: (joke)

Once i was in my room and watched one serial and i was locked in my room couse we had a guests at home and i was in my bed and there was showed some "chicken" scenes and then walked in my dad(i wasn't locked my doors really) and he said :"Baiba,Baiba.. what are you doing?" And he come in with two womens(his friends)..omg it was soooo embarassing:blush-anim-cl:

i really don't wanna know :roftl: i'd be too embarassed :naughty: once in ICT i was looking at mikagasmic pics, and i was looking at that one where mika looks like he's err.. having chicken lol, and then my teacher walked over to see how i was doing, so i tried closing the window but it took longer than usual to close, so i have no idea if she saw it or not, or if she thinks i'm some sort of perv :roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: HAHAH