This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you resit it?

well, if it turns out that i really did deserve that grade, then yeah i can resit it in june, so i guess its alrite but that means i have to do like 7 exams :boxed:

Jeeeez, my pc's very slow. Maybe that's because of all the pics I'm saving :blink:

Myspace....I've got an account but didn't do anything with it yet. In the Netherlands we've got Hyves, it's like myspace. My hyves-account is very up to date, but I spend too much time here to do anything properly with myspace:blink:

Jeeeez, my pc's very slow. Maybe that's because of all the pics I'm saving :blink:

Myspace....I've got an account but didn't do anything with it yet. In the Netherlands we've got Hyves, it's like myspace. My hyves-account is very up to date, but I spend too much time here to do anything properly with myspace:blink:

I love myspace, there are alot of mfcers who have accounts so I have two places to chat to everyone.

:o u should really start being an addict... starting.. from.. now :mf_rosetinted: myspace rocks! :punk::bleh:

Ciao Danika!io sto molto bene,grazie e tu?

I soooooo hate freezing laptops!

meh, cosi' cosi' =]

yeah, tell me about it :sneaky2: bloody pisses me off! but anyway, i've calmed down a bit, til it freezes again! i can't even stay on this comp for over one hour without it freezing and it's literally brand new :blink: