This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said *changes the subject haha *

Maybe next time when I come to London we can go there and we can taste from those 100 of chocolates !

You want Mika to become a chocolate now ?:shocked::roftl:

lmao, whoopsie :fisch:

ya.. but its in birmingham.. err don't know how far away that is from london.. we'll have to find someone who can drive, i would get so lost if i went by public transport :naughty:

not become chocolate, just be covered in it :naughty:

lmao, whoopsie :fisch:

ya.. but its in birmingham.. err don't know how far away that is from london.. we'll have to find someone who can drive, i would get so lost if i went by public transport :naughty:

not become chocolate, just be covered in it :naughty:

I'd love to know what goes on inside your head. :naughty:

Really ?How's ?Except from Freddiedoubles !

You never know !Maybe his sisters read this thread !

heehe.. maybe.. well i know yasmine didn't know about the giftbook.. sooo.. either they just read the mika section or... don't read it much :naughty: although i did make the giftbook during the time mika was touring, so they prob didn't have time then, but now there's plenty of time :fisch:

have fun in the supermarket:mf_rosetinted:

um.. sounds kinda weird cos they only have stupid food oh and um.. some magazines :lmao:

but now im going loool xd

byee!

but they have food! any food is good.. well good food is good :mf_rosetinted: and mags... depends what mages they are lol.

enjoooyy!! =]

But he didn't have time to do this in the last 19 months he had this tour don't you think ?I agree with you if i was in his place i read the cforum my fans talk about me !

no.. i'm sure he read it some point during the 19 months, cos he mentioned the first time when Sivan gave him the giftbook, and that was like during the 19 months, then that whole chicken thing how he read some of the Oldling's thread... sooo... ya never know :fisch: lol

I thought it's in LDN ooopsie !:roftl: i think we can go by train there ?:blink:

but it would be fabulous for someone to invent a Mika chocolate so i won't eat it just admire it on my desk !:naughty::wub2:

nope.. sadly, otherwise i'd literally go there like every day :roftl: yeah you can.. i just don't know what one :fisch:

lmao... well you'd have to keep it in the fridge too, so it doesn't melt

but you can skip from school and go there instead !:naughty:

It won't melt because in the major time it's very cold outside and inside !

all the way to birmingham? i don't even know how to get there, and it would cost me too much, i'm better off going to that other place, it's free and.. well i know something tastey as chocolate lives there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

well then looks like your mika chocolate will last forever :naughty: til it expires..