My Surprise Mika Birthday Party That Occured Last Night!!!!!!

phunkygal

I walk into my dark house, 'Love Today blaring from an unsuspected television in my basement. as i open the basement door, and continue to walk down the stairs......"SURPRISE!" screams everyone!!!!!! omg! last night was the best 13th birthday party ever! i actually got the impression i wasnt getting a party, but last night after i came home from being out all day, i ran down the stairs to find all of my friends and mika! (on the TV screen, but hey):roftl: it was sooooo fun! all my friends were dressed in neon colors and all the food served at the party was all different colors from neon food coloring, and we even played chubby bunny. it was actually pretty funny cuz 50% of my friends have braces on their teeth, so it was sort of hard for them. i didnt win though, i only could fit 5 in my mouth, surprisingly since my mouth is so big....(lol) omg! and all night we had mika kareoke (however you spell that) and played the LICM dvd atleast 6 times! it was soooooo awesome! and the whole basement was covered with confetti, streamers, and ballons just like at a gig! omg! even though my bday isnt till monday, i already feel 13! zap zap!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday! Happy belated birthday!!

Glad you had a nice party. :biggrin2:

thanks, it isnt till monday.....*waits patiently*

OMFG!! THATS EFFING AMAZING!!!

I'm so glad you had a good time - the MIKA way!!!

thanks! me too! i actually had it all planned out, so when i thought i wasnt having a bday party i sorta freaked out in my mind. but it turned out awesome!

that sounds sooooooo cool! happy birthday, btw!:punk:

thanks!!!!

:naughty:

Sounds great!!!! :biggrin2:

Happy Birthday - i always imagined you as about 17/18!! :naughty:

17/18? thanks!!!! im glad i seem older and not younger!:roftl:

happy birthday! that sounds so cool. It's funny how mika turns up in the funniest places in our lives. My school is pretty old and we have these 100 year old traditions, and one of the most major ones is happening now and one the traditions is for freshman students to get trailed and punished for something they do often... like loving mika or singing too much. and at the end of trials someone played gk and i was so surprised and happy and i danced so much.

also we have this giant performance for freshman to play around and have fun in front of about 1100 upperclass women and 2 freshman did a performance to love today... i died and screamed and sang ;D

happy birthday! that sounds so cool. It's funny how mika turns up in the funniest places in our lives. My school is pretty old and we have these 100 year old traditions, and one of the most major ones is happening now and one the traditions is for freshman students to get trailed and punished for something they do often... like loving mika or singing too much. and at the end of trials someone played gk and i was so surprised and happy and i danced so much.

also we have this giant performance for freshman to play around and have fun in front of about 1100 upperclass women and 2 freshman did a performance to love today... i died and screamed and sang ;D

haha, omg! i hope they play a mika song at my dance this year! i wonder who i will go with. :boxed:

i would have brought Luke for you! invite me next year! *advertises herself*

ok, sounds good, you will need a lot of duct tape thought, i am not sure how willing luke would be!

Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday you silly sausage!

ITS MONDAY!!!!!:roftl: haha, silly sausage.