My Surprise Mika Birthday Party That Occured Last Night!!!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try! how could i not do that for my ex-former-bridesmaid. :bleh:

caaaaaaaake!:mf_lustslow:

i know, how is the family?:roftl:

You had an early suprise party?

yep!!!! i never have had my bday party on my actual bday i dont think.

I loved my 13th birthday. I think it was the best one i ever had - i felt great then. My 16th last year wasn't that good because i wasn't well.

It feels great when you hit your teenage years doesnt it?! :bleh:

yep. im sick of ppl treating me like im 5 and talking down to me!

The party sounded really great fun!!!

Have a lovely birthday on Monday - I wont be at my computer

till the Wednesday - so :happybday: in advance!!!!!

thanks!!!

o lol when is ur actual b day

*points up* monday! which sucks, i will be half asleep on my birthday!

i'm sorry the wedding was cancelled, but that doesn't mean it will never happen.:naughty:

family's doin' good, thanks! kids are growing fast! wanna come over for a drink these days?:toot:

once i turn 21 sure!:roftl: but i will have diet coke and a pizza please for now!:roftl:

I walk into my dark house, 'Love Today blaring from an unsuspected television in my basement. as i open the basement door, and continue to walk down the stairs......"SURPRISE!" screams everyone!!!!!! omg! last night was the best 13th birthday party ever! i actually got the impression i wasnt getting a party, but last night after i came home from being out all day, i ran down the stairs to find all of my friends and mika! (on the TV screen, but hey):roftl: it was sooooo fun! all my friends were dressed in neon colors and all the food served at the party was all different colors from neon food coloring, and we even played chubby bunny. it was actually pretty funny cuz 50% of my friends have braces on their teeth, so it was sort of hard for them. i didnt win though, i only could fit 5 in my mouth, surprisingly since my mouth is so big....(lol) omg! and all night we had mika kareoke (however you spell that) and played the LICM dvd atleast 6 times! it was soooooo awesome! and the whole basement was covered with confetti, streamers, and ballons just like at a gig! omg! even though my bday isnt till monday, i already feel 13! zap zap!

Awww, I wish I could have had a Mika B-day when I was 13! (Then again, when I turned 13, Mika was 12 so um...not very well-known yet.) Come to think of it, I have no idea what I did when I turned 13, but it definitely wasn't as cool as your party! Congrats on ALMOST being a teenager! Fun times...CRAZY times...:punk: And SO funny what you said about "50% of my friends have braces on their teeth." Haha, I remember that.

Awww, I wish I could have had a Mika B-day when I was 13! (Then again, when I turned 13, Mika was 12 so um...not very well-known yet.) Come to think of it, I have no idea what I did when I turned 13, but it definitely wasn't as cool as your party! Congrats on ALMOST being a teenager! Fun times...CRAZY times...:punk: And SO funny what you said about "50% of my friends have braces on their teeth." Haha, I remember that.

ya, braces take up half of your mouth space.....but luckily i have straight teeth so i dont need to go through that!:thumb_yello:

ya, braces take up half of your mouth space.....but luckily i have straight teeth so i dont need to go through that!:thumb_yello:

a friend of mine had problems with her teeth and the dentist punched her in the face to get her aching tooth out!:shocked:

a friend of mine had problems with her teeth and the dentist punched her in the face to get her aching tooth out!:shocked:

are you freakin serious??? i was so little when i had to get a tooth out that they drugged my all up so i didnt know what day it was! :lmao:

Oh lucky! I still have nightmares about the braces (2 1/2 years), headgear, rubber bands, retainer, etc. Not to mention I had 3 or 4 teeth pulled before the braces.

And isn't Monday your actual birthday? HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!