Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we could argue about this all day! martin is cute, mika is...wel...cute, but luke is HAWT!

look(e) xD for U is Luke for me Martin...and it's ok...we can still talk to each other without bloody fight over a man ;)! :roftl: (in my charts Luke is after Martin... :wink2: )

look(e) xD for U is Luke for me Martin...and it's ok...we can still talk to each other without bloody fight over a man ;)! :roftl: (in my charts Luke is after Martin... :wink2: )

Wow is the word to explain Martin.:wub2: We were in Chicago and looking in the gift shop of the house of blues. We were the only ones in the gift shop (outside part of the shop) and Haley said to me "Megan look!" and I was already looking around that area and I focused on this man and Haley was also. It was Martin!!! He was heading upstairs where it is restricted. We just looked at him in awe:shocked: and he looked at us. No words were involved. We were smiling and he just gave us this gorgous smile and walked up the stairs. It was a wonderful moment. We were shocked to see him that we didn't say anything or ask for an autograph or anything.:roftl:

Hey, we can do anymore artwork if needed.:thumb_yello: If no one else wants to do Mikey or Martin's drawings we can do them. We'd be happy to. We are still thinking of sayings for Mika's award.

Okay this is what we drew for the Mika drawing. We personally LOVED how it turned out and think Mika will love it also. We are working on the Cherisse drawing also. Hope you all like it.:wub2:

Mikaawarddrawing.jpg

SMASHING! I absolutely love this, you did a fantabulous job!

I haven't had time to get involved in this project, don't really have time now to read all thru it, but perhaps I can help out with some little green and white pieces of paper with dead presidents on them....($$)

what is the status of this project?

Great job on this caricature!

Leona

SMASHING! I absolutely love this, you did a fantabulous job!

I haven't had time to get involved in this project, don't really have time now to read all thru it, but perhaps I can help out with some little green and white pieces of paper with dead presidents on them....($$)

what is the status of this project?

Great job on this caricature!

Leona

Thanks Leona!! You do know what the outfit is from don't you? The Chicago gig during Relax. We absolutely loved his gold jacket that we had to draw him in that. Thanks for the compliment! You too are smashing!

The Meyer Twins

Okay status of project: Everything's going well so far.

Just checked at the company who makes the award and text is possible. But right now I can only afford the award for Mika. Maybe later I can also afford the ones for the band.

Meyer Twins, if you could draw Mikey as well, that'd be appreciated a lot:thumb_yello:

So how are everyone's presents doing?

Okay status of project: Everything's going well so far.

Just checked at the company who makes the award and text is possible. But right now I can only afford the award for Mika. Maybe later I can also afford the ones for the band.

Meyer Twins, if you could draw Mikey as well, that'd be appreciated a lot:thumb_yello:

So how are everyone's presents doing?

Okay great. Mikey it is.:thumb_yello: We'll get right on drawing that.

I just completed my Saranayde painting..Gonna post it as soon as I find the USB connection wire thingy for my scanner.:thumb_yello:

Hopefully, you'll like it!

Can't wait:thumb_yello:

And thanks twins:thumb_yello:

Okay I'm still not completely sure about what to draw for the Luke poster.. Anybody have suggestions as to what photo I can use etc...please?

:D

You should browse the Luke thread:thumb_yello:

Is this a hint?:roftl: :roftl: If nobody else wants it we will be happy to do a 4th drawing. If that is alright with everybody else.

The Meyer Twins

Twins! you are a gift from Heavens! :wub2::roftl: and if U need a pic just say so ;)