Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

okay, so is andy still open?I see Andy and Mikey. I could do Andy's lol.:naughty::wub2:

He'll love it.

I'm having an inner conflict here...Ioana wanted to do Andy first...:blink: Could you puh-leaze do either Mikey or Martin..otherwise they won't get any:naughty:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having an inner conflict here...Ioana wanted to do Andy first...:blink: Could you puh-leaze do either Mikey or Martin..otherwise they won't get any:naughty:

Is she doing both andy's poster and saranayde's present or just the poster now? And i don't see Martin listed?!

Is she doing both andy's poster and saranayde's present or just the poster now? And i don't see Martin listed?!

She's doing the drawing, if you want to do Andy I suggest you discuss it with her via PM. And he's listed now...I kinda forgot him:blush-anim-cl:

She's doing the drawing, if you want to do Andy I suggest you discuss it with her via PM. And he's listed now...I kinda forgot him:blush-anim-cl:

so you are denying me Saranayde implications? You evil chihuahua :mf_rosetinted:

oh no, i don't want to take it away from anybody. I don't really know what i would do for either of the others though. I could draw something if somebody gave me an idea, but i've only really chatted with Mika and Andy.

So if you need somebody to do the others and have an idea then let me know and i can draw it up for you:wink2: but i don't want to take any of those away from somebody else if they really want to do them:wink2:

Just let me know what i can do, i can check back here a bit.

I'm not kidding. He's getting one whether he likes it or not! and he has to put it on and do a dance too! :lmao:

Oh dear, poor Luke!! hahahahahaha

Okay here is our drawing for Cherisse. Hope you all likes.:wub2:

Cherisseawarddrawing.jpg

Nice work girls!!!!! I'm well impressed!! She'll love it!! Unfortunately I don't really have time to take part in this... Mika will have to be content with my contribution to the My Interpretation mug. :wink2:

I have to seriously spend time writing applications to graduate programs for next yr!! :thumb_yello: