Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

Oh dear, poor Luke!! hahahahahaha

Nice work girls!!!!! I'm well impressed!! She'll love it!! Unfortunately I don't really have time to take part in this... Mika will have to be content with my contribution to the My Interpretation mug. :wink2:

I have to seriously spend time writing applications to graduate programs for next yr!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks neeve!:thumb_yello:. We're sure Cherisse will LOVE it. We're also working on the Love Today mug and we're sure he will like the my interpretation mug. We've been filling out financial aid papers lately:thumbdown:. We just got our associate in arts degrees and are going for more school in the fall.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks neeve!:thumb_yello:. We're sure Cherisse will LOVE it. We're also working on the Love Today mug and we're sure he will like the my interpretation mug. We've been filling out financial aid papers lately:thumbdown:. We just got our associate in arts degrees and are going for more school in the fall.

Cool!! Is that arts as in drawing, etc? Over here, arts means humanities... I did my degree in Spanish and Psychology, and I'm applying for PhDs in Linguistics :blush-anim-cl: I looove languages! I'm applying to universities in the USA :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cool!! Is that arts as in drawing, etc? Over here, arts means humanities... I did my degree in Spanish and Psychology, and I'm applying for PhDs in Linguistics :blush-anim-cl: I looove languages! I'm applying to universities in the USA :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cool! Yeah that is what it is for. Art like drawing, painting, graphic design, interior design, etc. That is neat that you'll be appling to universities here in the USofA.

Cool! Yeah that is what it is for. Art like drawing, painting, graphic design, interior design, etc. That is neat that you'll be appling to universities here in the USofA.

That sounds cool!!!! Good luck :thumb_yello:

Yeah who knows...maybe we'll meet someday!!!

That sounds cool!!!! Good luck :thumb_yello:

Yeah who knows...maybe we'll meet someday!!!

Yeah who knows. It would be great to meet some othe MFC'ers around where we live here in Illinois. We're just glad we got to meet some when we went to Chicago.

So are you moving over here or taking online classes?

Yeah who knows. It would be great to meet some othe MFC'ers around where we live here in Illinois. We're just glad we got to meet some when we went to Chicago.

So are you moving over here or taking online classes?

I'm applying to fur universities there (for Sept 2009) so if I get accepted, I'll be moving there!!! :wink2: Oh one of them is U of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the help! :thumb_yello: I was thinking either Mikey or Cherisse too!

Or Saranayde or Martin.. :fisch::naughty:

Glad to be of help.:blink::roftl:

I'm applying to fur universities there (for Sept 2009) so if I get accepted, I'll be moving there!!! :wink2: Oh one of them is U of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign :thumb_yello:

WOW!!! Our mom's cousin lives in Urbana Champaign. That is about a 1 hour drive from where we live. We think we are going to go to Urbana this april to the IL state Twins Convention. We've won a lot of times. That is cool that you mentioned that.

WOW!!! Our mom's cousin lives in Urbana Champaign. That is about a 1 hour drive from where we live. We think we are going to go to Urbana this april to the IL state Twins Convention. We've won a lot of times. That is cool that you mentioned that.

ooooh cool!! So we've more in common than just Mika, lol! good luck in the convention!! Ok I really have to go to bed, it's midnight and I've to be up at 6.30 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Would Martin, Mikey, Cherisse, or Saranayde like scarf the most?? :blink:

hm, my mind goes towards martttiiiinnnn.....

:roftl:

Okay here is our drawing for Cherisse. Hope you all likes.:wub2:

Cherisseawarddrawing.jpg

We'll send this out to you tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

that is brilliant!:naughty:

So people, listen up I asked for the prices of the prizes:naughty: And the mic is 13 euros and the Musickeys 8 euros. Now, the mic is fine but the musickeys, if I have to get 5 it will cost me 40 euros and I'm not sure if I can get that...so we'll see what to do here:thumb_yello: