Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So people, listen up I asked for the prices of the prizes:naughty: And the mic is 13 euros and the Musickeys 8 euros. Now, the mic is fine but the musickeys, if I have to get 5 it will cost me 40 euros and I'm not sure if I can get that...so we'll see what to do here:thumb_yello:

BUMP :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks ingrid! Sent out the two drawings today so you should be receiving them shortly. Don't know how long it will take to get to where you live from IL. We're sure it won't take but a few days.:thumb_yello:

I'll be looking forward to them:thumb_yello:

Just choose! :crybaby: I love them all equally.. it's like choosing my favorite out of my children! :naughty:

That would of been cool if you would of made a scarf for Cherisse and we would of draw a scarf in the drawing but we already sent the drawings out today.

It is very hard to choose.:blush-anim-cl: If I were you, we'd pick Cherisse. We don't know why but we would.

So people, listen up I asked for the prices of the prizes:naughty: And the mic is 13 euros and the Musickeys 8 euros. Now, the mic is fine but the musickeys, if I have to get 5 it will cost me 40 euros and I'm not sure if I can get that...so we'll see what to do here:thumb_yello:

bump:mf_rosetinted:

BUMP :mf_rosetinted:

Come on people :mf_rosetinted:

Pity...I'll guess it will only be the award for Mika then. Now we have to find something extra for the band:blink:

ok i say you take flowers,dry them,dye them in paint and then slip them into plastic to make them resistant

so how much money is the band thing?

It seems like we could come up with something for all of us to donate a little. Like $5 dollars each or something. We would be happy to donate $5 US dollars or more but do not know how to convert to Euros in our town. Does anybody have any ideas for that? With the members as of now, $5 dollars a piece would help out considerably. Not pushing anybody though, if you don't have it then you don't have it. What do you all think?

The Meyer Twins

How kind!:wub2:

Starrats, jij hebt toch Paypal? Misschien dat ze het geld dan naar jou over kunnen maken?:thumb_yello:

:blink: uhmmm

I have no idea how that works, I'll have to look at it tomorrow :roftl::thumb_yello:

ik geef antwoord in het engels :blink::roftl: had ik niet eens door