Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still don't have a text for on the award:naughty:

Something like: The MFC award for most amazing artist of the century

or is that too cheesy?

Ideeeaaaas I need ideaaaaas people!:blink:

for the Mighty Invincible Kind Amazing?

Yeah nice of you to come by Greta:roftl:

BTW, shall I make some sort of logbook (Don't know how it's called in English) were we share our experience in getting this project together?:naughty:

I still don't have a text for on the award:naughty:

Something like: The MFC award for most amazing artist of the century

or is that too cheesy?

Ideeeaaaas I need ideaaaaas people!:blink:

It's not cheesy at all!:wink2:

As for ideas.. you can have something funny like skinniest artist of the year:naughty: But it's better to take this award a bit more serious then that:bleh:

It's not cheesy at all!:wink2:

As for ideas.. you can have something funny like skinniest artist of the year:naughty: But it's better to take this award a bit more serious then that:bleh:

Yea it is and I do:naughty:

Okay, here are our drawings for Martin and Mikey. Hope you all likes and Ingie, we'll send these to you in the next couple of days.:thumb_yello:

Today was definitley a draw day.:naughty: We did both of these and we did some work for the love today mug. It's lots of fun.

Martin:

Martinawarddrawing.jpg

Mikey. We drew him with a lollipop in his mouth like he did in Chicago:

Mikeyawarddrawing.jpg

This is what we also did today for Mika's b-day mug for "Love Today". We already did "Love" and today we did "Today".

TODAY-1.jpg

haley' date=' megan, u drew mikas mikeys martins and cherisses any others:blink: they are all a m a z i n g!!!! i could never in a life time draw like that[/quote']

Yep, just the 4. Mika's took long to color but Mikey's and Martin's took a few hours, even while working on them together. We LOVE all of them and are proud of them, but we really really love the one we did for MIKA! We hope they all love them! A lot of time, but it's worth it. Wanted them to be near perfect for them. It's kinda hard to part with them, but fun because they get to have the originals! Thanks for the compliments. YOU are a m a z i n g!

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins

She's the only one without a drawing.. her and Luke anyways :lmfao:

You mean that isn't ours?:roftl: :roftl: Awwww, we are sure the other drawings will look spectacular also. We absolutely have had super fun today drawing. We practically did it all day long. Nothing thrills us more than them getting these. Ahhhh.....we can't wait!

You mean that isn't ours?:roftl: :roftl: Awwww, we are sure the other drawings will look spectacular also. We absolutely have had super fun today drawing. We practically did it all day long. Nothing thrills us more than them getting these. Ahhhh.....we can't wait!

You deserve an award of your own! That must have taken forever :shocked:and they all look GREAT! BETTER THAN GREAT! :wub2: I really love Mika's and how it says MIKAMIKAMIKA in the design :wub2:

You deserve an award of your own! That must have taken forever :shocked:and they all look GREAT! BETTER THAN GREAT! :wub2: I really love Mika's and how it says MIKAMIKAMIKA in the design :wub2:

Stop flattering us.............okay don't.:roftl: :roftl: We were going to do the same for the others (the names that is) but it seemed to not turn out right.

Stop flattering us.............okay don't.:roftl: :roftl: We were going to do the same for the others (the names that is) but it seemed to not turn out right.

I think it makes Mika's extra special! :wub2: He is the main man after all! :naughy: Well, I REALLLLLLLY love you're drawings and you've done a GREAT job yet again. I have to go to bed now :no: Sorry, hopefully someone else will stumble on this thread and see the lovely drawings. Then they will flatter you :lmfao: Good night!

I think it makes Mika's extra special! :wub2: He is the main man after all! :naughy: Well, I REALLLLLLLY love you're drawings and you've done a GREAT job yet again. I have to go to bed now :no: Sorry, hopefully someone else will stumble on this thread and see the lovely drawings. Then they will flatter you :lmfao: Good night!

Thanks Megan! Goodnight.....off to watch a movie for us night owls!

hello girls-

well done once again on Martin & Mikey!

what size are the originals?

tres, tres bien!

Leona