Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the one asking about his fave sports team! he said he wanted one from boson(my boston, like in the US) and Meg, you can have martin but no luke for you!

ohhh don't be such a drama queen... :roftl: I don't wanna Luke :wink2: he's yours :biggrin2:

Yah!:thumb_yello: Looking forward

It's so funny in our small town when we walk into the post office. We're like, "We'd like to send this to Holland." and everybody in the post office looks at us like we are freaks, haha, it's hilarious. Then the guy had to put a customs sticker on it and told me to write what was in it, so I wrote drawings, haha.

The Meyer Twins

It's so funny in our small town when we walk into the post office. We're like, "We'd like to send this to Holland." and everybody in the post office looks at us like we are freaks, haha, it's hilarious. Then the guy had to put a customs sticker on it and told me to write what was in it, so I wrote drawings, haha.

The Meyer Twins

Haha, they are just jealous that you have international contacts:roftl:

Bump de bump

Nobody ever seems to respond when I ask how the gifts etc. are going:blink:

Ingrid you are obsessed with the bumping thing :roftl:

how the gifts are going...hmmm I manage to find nice present for Martin... all I need to do is to buy it! :roftl:

Bump de bump

Nobody ever seems to respond when I ask how the gifts etc. are going:blink:

:lmao: to be honest, i havent started, i am stuck between two hotties! i have an Art project due for my hot art teacher and a bag for hot luke! oh well, it wont take me long anyways, i will make it this weekend!:thumb_yello:

:lmao: to be honest, i havent started, i am stuck between two hotties! i have an Art project due for my hot art teacher and a bag for hot luke! oh well, it wont take me long anyways, i will make it this weekend!:thumb_yello:

Yaaah!

And I need to bump it when you ain't keeping it alive:mf_rosetinted: