Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

OMG Meyer Twins this is AMAZING! GREAT JOB!! :thumb_yello: You guys are extremely talented!

Now you've set the bar so high and I don't noe what to do for the Luke poster :blink:

Well thank you so much!:thumb_yello: We're sure whatever you do will be amazing also.

That's brilliant:thumb_yello: I'm sure he'll love it! Do you want me to PM my address now or do you want to wait until you finished Cherisse's?

Thanks! Hope Mika will love it. We guess you can pm your address that way we will have it when we are done with Cherisse. When we send it to you, do you want us to frame them or will you do that???

Thanks again for all the nice thoughts. You all are very nice.:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thank you so much!:thumb_yello: We're sure whatever you do will be amazing also.

Thanks! Hope Mika will love it. We guess you can pm your address that way we will have it when we are done with Cherisse. When we send it to you, do you want us to frame them or will you do that???

Thanks again for all the nice thoughts. You all are very nice.:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

I'll do that:thumb_yello: Will PM right now!

Check the main page and see what you can do:thumb_yello:

Alright, i could do a drawing or poster of some sort, i'm usually pretty good at that, but would i send it to you directly or just scan it and send a file? And also- maybe I missed it, i see 8th of July to give the sutff, but you you have a guesstimate of when these will be due?

:bleh:

Alright, i could do a drawing or poster of some sort, i'm usually pretty good at that, but would i send it to you directly or just scan it and send a file? And also- maybe I missed it, i see 8th of July to give the sutff, but you you have a guesstimate of when these will be due?

:bleh:

Okay, just tell me of who you want to make a drawing or poster. I prefer you send it directly to me because then they will get the original drawing and not just a printed version.

I'll say:

8th of June is the deadline!

Then I'll still have a month time to get it all right!:thumb_yello:

there you go!

Well, basically we just make a video like I did a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0o57J7auw

Also some custom made pics that tell a story about the member or something. All up to you:thumb_yello:

thanks guys!!!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: hmmm I don't think that kind of thing is my forté....and I don;t think I'll have time to work on sth like that, I'm already working on the mug thing and I have lots to do in my non-MFC life.... lol

Okay, just tell me of who you want to make a drawing or poster. I prefer you send it directly to me because then they will get the original drawing and not just a printed version.

I'll say:

8th of June is the deadline!

Then I'll still have a month time to get it all right!:thumb_yello:

Can more than one person do the same person??

Either way, i'll see what materials i have. Also, can i put glitter on it? or would that be too messy?

i'd probably get it done over spring break- does that work?

I was wondering if anyone needed help with the gifts?:) Cause I rlly wanna join, but I suck with computer-y stuff (except for MFC:naughty:) and I am not too artistic either.. I tried to think of something myself but can't think of anything..