Dragonette! One Of My Fave Canadian Bands! Coming To Victoria!

elanorelle

have any of you heard of Dragonette? they are coming really soon to my town I live in and I am getting tickets! I love them! really happy bouncy music! plan to wear the pink boa!

woot!

Sort of sounds a bit like No Doubt with really good synths!

http://www.dragonette.com/

dragonette-01.jpg

they are going to a small night club (standing only) hmmmmmm

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
have any of you heard of Dragonette? they are coming really soon to my town I live in and I am getting tickets! I love them! really happy bouncy music! plan to wear the pink boa!

woot!

Sort of sounds a bit like No Doubt with really good synths!

http://www.dragonette.com/

dragonette-01.jpg

they are going to a small night club (standing only) hmmmmmm

I can't believe that I was going to open a thread for them, and I found this one!!!

I really like them, and bought their cd when I went to Toronto. I 've had them on myspace for ages, and I LOVE their style:wub2: .

Check them out!!

www.myspace.com/dragonetteband

I saw their concert a week ago and found some very nice Pictures of the lead singer! she has cut her hair and she looks so Hot! very androgene indeed!!!

its a good look! here are some pics of her from the Vancouver Concert! I did not get any from the Victoria Concert! It was great in Victoria , somewhat loud tho! The place was hopping! The feather boas flying! every one hugging and kissing and generally having happy joyful fun! Many are closet MIKA fans for sure! One very cute gay boy gave me a kiss and said that I looked so flamboyant! It was awesome! I think Tegan and Sarah were in the audience as themselves but I couldn't tell. I am sure I was dancing next to them! but then again.. it could have two other girl twins from town!

d1.jpg?w=415&h=268

d2.jpg?w=415&h=268

d4.jpg?w=415&h=268

I saw their concert a week ago and found some very nice Pictures of the lead singer! she has cut her hair and she looks so Hot! very androgene indeed!!!

its a good look! here are some pics of her from the Vancouver Concert! I did not get any from the Victoria Concert! It was great in Victoria , somewhat loud tho! The place was hopping! The feather boas flying! every one hugging and kissing and generally having happy joyful fun! Many are closet MIKA fans for sure! One very cute gay boy gave me a kiss and said that I looked so flamboyant! It was awesome! I think Tegan and Sarah were in the audience as themselves but I couldn't tell. I am sure I was dancing next to them! but then again.. it could have two other girl twins from town!

d1.jpg?w=415&h=268

d2.jpg?w=415&h=268

d4.jpg?w=415&h=268

OMG I LOVE THE HAIR!

if only i could pull that off..

• 1 year later...