Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

*walking out to make some maple/brown sugar oatmeal*

"Hello sunshine."

"Hello refrigerator."

"Hello large unknown man standing in my kitchen.":blink:

*cue roommate walking out of her room*

"Hi Ames!"

"Hi. Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Jeremy."

"Jeremy who?"

"I don't know. I just met him in the laundry room."

"Nice to meet you, Jeremy Whoever. Noelle, darling...come here. I need to discuss the meaning of the phrase 'date rape' with you..."

:eek::roftl: Wow....odd....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek::roftl: Wow....odd....

More like scary?:shocked:

This is the one girl who's never been to LA. She doesn't understand yet that not everyone you just meet on the street is nice and friendly and isn't going to hurt you.

I told her to get him out of here and take him to a public place with lots of people around if she really wants to get to know him. And when she gets back, I'm going to give her one of my canisters of pepper spray to keep in her purse.

That girl is just too innocent for her own good.:thumbdown:

We're in a lab, caught by scientists. Ages ago, we went to the future, and found out we got put down by the government. A little later, the British PM told the American President there was prophercy, which, even though good, could not be fufilled, so we must be destroyed.

However, our kids lived on in the future, so that means the kids survived I know for that to make sense, Mzee must have a child. I meant, the government who put us down feel for the children and send them to adoption homes.

and btw artsy, you better get your parcel tomorrow. it shoudl come tomorrow anyways.

Thanks!

You used a box? I might end up re-using it to get your shoes to you; I have no idea how I'm going to send those. At FSU, there was a postal supply store on campus, but at SSU, there's just the mail room.

I knew I should have saved the box they came in.:naughty:

More like scary?:shocked:

This is the one girl who's never been to LA. She doesn't understand yet that not everyone you just meet on the street is nice and friendly and isn't going to hurt you.

I told her to get him out of here and take him to a public place with lots of people around if she really wants to get to know him. And when she gets back, I'm going to give her one of my canisters of pepper spray to keep in her purse.

That girl is just too innocent for her own good.:thumbdown:

she's like me then :roftl:

Thanks!

You used a box? I might end up re-using it to get your shoes to you; I have no idea how I'm going to send those. At FSU, there was a postal supply store on campus, but at SSU, there's just the mail room.

I knew I should have saved the box they came in.:naughty:

yep, a box. you can re-use it. I re-used it from my Mika Mail.

Haha. Nice. Coolio. lol. did you finish them already? :shocked: I want a picture.:mf_rosetinted: pweez. well if you are busy, dont bother.

No pictures. I don't want you to hate them when I haven't even sent them.:naughty:

Anyone?

grey t-shirt with jeans

Grey and white dress thing with or without jeans

or white top and jeans?

or white top and shorts?

Third one.

I'm having food for the first time in 6 weeks in about three minutes!!! I never knew you could get so happy over a bowl of rice :roftl:

Ohhh, yay! I admire you immensely for surviving; I wouldn't have. :roftl:

I quite like the idea of a new start--but I've got a couple of ideas yet, so wait until I've done those. :naughty:

Posting in a minute.

I'm having food for the first time in 6 weeks in about three minutes!!! I never knew you could get so happy over a bowl of rice :roftl:

WOO HOOO!!!!! YAY BECKY!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Well, tell me all of it! What happened? Did you play nice with the other kids? Did you have to bitchslap anyone? Make new friends? DETAILS!!:boing:

WOO HOOO!!!!! YAY BECKY!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Well, tell me all of it! What happened? Did you play nice with the other kids? Did you have to bitchslap anyone? Make new friends? DETAILS!!:boing:

I'm happy for you too becks, I'm just a bit shocked I didn't get lost. Or asked if i wanted drugs.

OMG! It was your first day of high school wun't it??? :jawdrop:

*stops appearing offline* :fisch: