Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Thanks for all of your words of support :biggrin2: I get to add chicken tomorrow. Then Saturday I can have carrots, then Monday apples, Wednesday bread, Friday yogurt something I've forgotten Sunday, then we have to call the dietician, to find out where we go from there. Sadly, I still have to drink three of the drinks, but I can deal with it :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of your words of support :biggrin2: I get to add chicken tomorrow. Then Saturday I can have carrots, then Monday apples, Wednesday bread, Friday yogurt something I've forgotten Sunday, then we have to call the dietician, to find out where we go from there. Sadly, I still have to drink three of the drinks, but I can deal with it :D

how did you survive without food?

The drinks. They're called Elemental 028 extra, or thats what it says on the side of the box. It had all the stuff I needed to stay alive in it. It didn't taste nice.

The dietician said yesterday about the amount I should eat 'I would advise at least two portions a day' and I just thought 'Two porrtions? Are you mad? I'll be eating more than that!' but now I realise why. A few mouthfuls are very filling. It's really weird.

The drinks. They're called Elemental 028 extra, or thats what it says on the side of the box. It had all the stuff I needed to stay alive in it. It didn't taste nice.

The dietician said yesterday about the amount I should eat 'I would advise at least two portions a day' and I just thought 'Two porrtions? Are you mad? I'll be eating more than that!' but now I realise why. A few mouthfuls are very filling. It's really weird.

Is it okay if i ask why you had to this ? But you don't have to answer.

Ok, but I forgot to mention that there are subtle situations with each color.

I LOVE green and it looks great on me, but because of these facts, I already have about four green hoodies.

I like blue, but out of those three, it doesn't stand out as much, and I like people to stare, whether it be in horror or in admiration, when I walk past.:naughty:

Lastly, I really like pink, but the color tends to clash a little bit with the color of my hair.

I know this really isn't that important, but this is the last day of the sale, there's only one hour left before they close, I could never afford these things without the sale, and I'm limited on money, so I'm trying to spend it on something I'll really be happy with.:sweatdrop:

Is it okay if i ask why you had to this ? But you don't have to answer.

Oh, your more than welcome to. But keep in mind this answer won't give you the nicest visual :naughty:

Basically, since I was 8, I've had this thing, and I say thing cause no one knows what it is, when in cycles I just can't keep down solid foods. It's really weird, as it doesn't really have a pattern or anything, so it's difficult to track what causes it. Anyway, I've been back and forth to hospitals and whatever, undergone numerous tests and stuff, and this is their lastest tryout. Both to heal the inflammation and ulcers they found in my stomach in the last endioscopy and the slow back onto food thing is 'to see if it's an intolerance'. Pfft. Crap, as far as I'm concerned, since I think I might have noticed if it was a certain food, but doctors have the brains, so I go along with it.

Well, the drinks, flavoured water and boiled sweets as well. But tomorrow I can add chicken to the list of things I'm allowed. I add an extra something every two days (not of my choice, unfortunately, cause it'd be Pizza now and then Pasta tomorrow, with toast on Saturday :bleh: )

It's all to see if I bring it up again. But the cycle is over - it's been too long, but no one seems to get it.

Ok, but I forgot to mention that there are subtle situations with each color.

I LOVE green and it looks great on me, but because of these facts, I already have about four green hoodies.

I like blue, but out of those three, it doesn't stand out as much, and I like people to stare, whether it be in horror or in admiration, when I walk past.:naughty:

Lastly, I really like pink, but the color tends to clash a little bit with the color of my hair.

I know this really isn't that important, but this is the last day of the sale, there's only one hour left before they close, I could never afford these things without the sale, and I'm limited on money, so I'm trying to spend it on something I'll really be happy with.:sweatdrop:

Damn, i'm all for green :lmfao: im sorry i was off doing things and it dawned my msn was on :eek:

PS, you would have been proud of me. I displayed knowledge of canadian politics, not only in the politics thread, but in a discussion last night with some idiot who didn't know a damn thing about Canada.

:shocked::wub2: You make me proud, amezeee.

Celine dion sings our O Canada :lmfao: It's so intense and she goes really high at the end for the "we stand on guard for thee" but it's like "FOOOOOR...THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and the speaker makes a funny noise.