Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Often enough to always know when I change my profile song...:fisch::naughty:

I like reading your blogs *Hihi*

And then out of nowhere calvin harris music would start up and i'd have to search for somewhere to turn it off then i'd find the girl with red hair whom i suspect is you, and press pause on her boombox.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::wub2: You make me proud, amezeee.

Celine dion sings our O Canada :lmfao: It's so intense and she goes really high at the end for the "we stand on guard for thee" but it's like "FOOOOOR...THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and the speaker makes a funny noise.

*watches as glass windows crack and bottles shatter*

:shocked:

I like reading your blogs *Hihi*

And then out of nowhere calvin harris music would start up and i'd have to search for somewhere to turn it off then i'd find the girl with red hair whom i suspect is you, and press pause on her boombox.

:lmfao:

She's more interesting than the boy or just the player. Her hair color is completely coincidental.:bleh:

Maybe it got lost?:boxed:

No. Haha. The post office probably took it literally when i told them to ship it the cheapest way :lmao:

haha. well once I sent a package to Germany, and it usually only takes 5 days, but it took like 3 weeks. so the post may just be slow.

:lmfao:

When we went for our HS day last year the O Canada was like the backstreet boys :eek:

Ewwwww...........

No. Haha. The post office probably took it literally when i told them to ship it the cheapest way :lmao:

haha. well once I sent a package to Germany, and it usually only takes 5 days, but it took like 3 weeks. so the post may just be slow.

I haven't checked today because I didn't have class and didn't wake up until almost 2pm.:bleh:

I'll go do that now. Maybe today's the day!:punk:

Haha, in Drama class this year the 8th graders brake into groups and make a movie (and we only have a month to do it) and my group's is a goth version of hansel and gretel :lmao: instead of hansel dropping bread crums along to way to find his way back he drops body parts but when he comes to find his way back the vultures ate them.

and the scary thing is that my drama teacher thought it was a good idea.

Haha, in Drama class this year the 8th graders brake into groups and make a movie (and we only have a month to do it) and my group's is a goth version of hansel and gretel :lmao: instead of hansel dropping bread crums along to way to find his way back he drops body parts but when he comes to find his way back the vultures ate them.

:lmfao: eer, the beep test isn't funny, IT HURTS MY ASTHMATIC LUNGS! *slaps you*

who?:shocked:

A-unit = Arts.

Megan= Norwalk174 my bff.

Yeah,....gross...

Omg in gym we had to do the beep test :puking:

*has an idea for a youtube video*

What's the beep test?

And what's your idea?

dont jinx it artsy! today is NOT the day.:mf_rosetinted:

No, it isn't.:tears:

Omg A-Unit, My call from megan cost me 15 bucks :eek:

Whoa! How long was it?!

Ick.:naughty:

I am so sorry that I cant keep up witht he current hip names :lmao: What is mine?

Uhm, P-nasty. Or P-sarcasm *zhhz*

What's the beep test?

And what's your idea?

No, it isn't.:tears:

Whoa! How long was it?!

Ick.:naughty:

It's when you have to run form one line to another line before the beep goes off, and you do it forever and ever and ever. *feels lungs hurting*

I am making a blogless mika one to when you're gone by avril lavigne :lmfao:

Er....15 minutes...

Uhm, P-nasty. Or P-sarcasm *zhhz*

It's when you have to run form one line to another line before the beep goes off, and you do it forever and ever and ever. *feels lungs hurting*

I am making a blogless mika one to when you're gone by avril lavigne :lmfao:

Er....15 minutes...

Eww, I remember those. I didn't have to do the last one in high school because I hurt my knee in junior year.:naughty:

"But Mr. Bensley! *fake enthusiasm* I WANT to do the running test!"

*knowing look of annoyed teacherism*"Sure you do... however, the state won't let me force a child on crutches to do timed running."

"But Mr. Bensley!"

"Artsy*, you've got an A."

"Oh, thank God. I'm gonna go hang out in the library." *hobbles off*

I like the youtube idea.:naughty:

NOOOO! Dnt talk like that. Sunday is my lucky day for parcels...i mean...it isnt my lucky day.

and the parcel has more than a purse and wallet in it.

The mail room isn't open on weekends anyways.:boxed:

Well, officially, I can walk in there and check my mailbox, but there isn't anyone there to distribute the mail, so now that I've checked it today, it'll be empty until Monday.:thumbdown: