Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww, I remember those. I didn't have to do the last one in high school because I hurt my knee in junior year.:naughty:

"But Mr. Bensley! *fake enthusiasm* I WANT to do the running test!"

*knowing look of annoyed teacherism*"Sure you do... however, the state won't let me force a child on crutches to do timed running."

"But Mr. Bensley!"

"Artsy, you've got an A."

"Oh, thank God. I'm gonna go hang out in the library." *hobbles off*

I like the youtube idea.:naughty:

:lmfao: heh, crafty.

*get rid of your last name, arts*

And a dollar a minute?!

Well, poop.:blink: No more calls from me then.

My dad never mentioned your calls costing me anything...

:S BUt you always call me when I'm in canada, and when i was in buffalo it switched from rogers to AT&T so... maybe that is what costed me more.

Postwhore!

Oh, and M....I saw cute mail room guy again.:das:

Finally got the courage to ask his name....it's Nick.:wub2:

:wub2: oh amy, that is SO wonderful! Is there any dances or clam bakes coming up ?

:lmfao: heh, crafty.

*get rid of your last name, arts*

My dad never mentioned your calls costing me anything...

:S BUt you always call me when I'm in canada, and when i was in buffalo it switched from rogers to AT&T so... maybe that is what costed me more.

:wub2: oh amy, that is SO wonderful! Is there any dances or clam bakes coming up ?

Oh, I see. That's probably it, then.

There's a free movie showing tomorrow night in Warren theater! Do you think he'd want to go?

*sets up tent outside mail room and lies in wait for prey*

Oh, I see. That's probably it, then.

There's a free movie showing tomorrow night in Warren theater! Do you think he'd want to go?

*sets up tent outside mail room and lies in wait for prey*

Yeah - so you're free to call me anytime you want to :das:

You should sooooo ask him! :wub2: (Plus you're mom'd be happy :lmfao:)

When do you think you'll see him next? Maybe you should ask around and see if anyone knows him, etc.

P.S How are things going BTW with what we talked about before??

Yeah - so you're free to call me anytime you want to :das:

You should sooooo ask him! :wub2: (Plus you're mom'd be happy :lmfao:)

When do you think you'll see him next? Maybe you should ask around and see if anyone knows him, etc.

P.S How are things going BTW with what we talked about before??

:wub2:

I know for a fact that he lives in the Beaujolais dorms somewhere, or else he wouldn't be getting his mail from that mail room. And since my dorm faces the parking lot, I'd probably be able to hang out at the table in the courtyard and see him if he goes somewhere.

If all else fails, I can use his mail box number to figure out what his dorm number is...but I don't want to be that stalkerish unless I have to.:naughty:

It's ok. We haven't talked about it directly, but we've talked about ways to fix it.

Yeah,....gross...

Omg in gym we had to do the beep test :puking:

*has an idea for a youtube video*

What's the beep test?

It's like the school's version of laughing at the unfit kids/child cruelty. You have to get to the other side of the hall/to the marker before the beep. At first you walk it, slowly building up until you're sprinting across the room. There are 10 runs in every level. I got to level 5 the last tme I did it. I've 'had a bad leg' in those tests ever since.

It's like the school's version of laughing at the unfit kids/child cruelty. You have to get to the other side of the hall/to the marker before the beep. At first you walk it, slowly building up until you're sprinting across the room. There are 10 runs in every level. I got to level 5 the last tme I did it. I've 'had a bad leg' in those tests ever since.

Yeah, we've got something similar in the states, but it doesn't beep. The teacher plays a tape, and a recording of a woman's voice says

"Welcome to your timed running test. At the signal, begin. Stay in time with my counting. If you fail to stay in time, you will be disqualified and your score will be the level that at which you were disqualified. Ready...Set....begin!"

*cue everyone running to the marker, then coming back*

"One!"

*everyone runs to and fro again*

"Two!"

And so on and so forth. She slowly gets faster and faster in her counting. I think I got to 37 last time I did it, but those were in the young, carefree days of my youth.:naughty:

:wub2:

I know for a fact that he lives in the Beaujolais dorms somewhere, or else he wouldn't be getting his mail from that mail room. And since my dorm faces the parking lot, I'd probably be able to hang out at the table in the courtyard and see him if he goes somewhere.

If all else fails, I can use his mail box number to figure out what his dorm number is...but I don't want to be that stalkerish unless I have to.:naughty:

It's ok. We haven't talked about it directly, but we've talked about ways to fix it.

Ohhhh!!

Yeah because if he asks you how you found his dorm you'd have to tell him the truth ... then he'd probably run far away :lmfao:

Oh that's great arts! (I have to keep backspacing your real name) So there's no hard feelings?!

I was at level 3 perfectly fine until my pizza , pudding and pepsi reacted badly :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, we've got something similar in the states, but it doesn't beep. The teacher plays a tape, and a recording of a woman's voice says

"Welcome to your timed running test. At the signal, begin. Stay in time with my counting. If you fail to stay in time, you will be disqualified and your score will be the level that at which you were disqualified. Ready...Set....begin!"

*cue everyone running to the marker, then coming back*

"One!"

*everyone runs to and fro again*

"Two!"

And so on and so forth. She slowly gets faster and faster in her counting. I think I got to 37 last time I did it, but those were in the young, carefree days of my youth.:naughty:

there's 5 or 6 beeps in a level in the one i did.

FYI I can run more than what i did , and it was not 3 laps :lmfao: (I am also asthmatic...:()

Ohhhh!!

Yeah because if he asks you how you found his dorm you'd have to tell him the truth ... then he'd probably run far away :lmfao:

Oh that's great arts! (I have to keep backspacing your real name) So there's no hard feelings?!

No, I'd make something up like I have a roommate who knows a girl who knows his roommate and when I mentioned seeing him in the mail room, she told me that her friend told her which room he's in.:naughty:

*is worried now that you might be talking about some other incident that we've talked about* I'm confused.:naughty: But if it is what I think you're talking about, then no, no hard feelings. They're only human, after all.

there's 5 or 6 beeps in a level in the one i did.

FYI I can run more than what i did , and it was not 3 laps :lmfao: (I am also asthmatic...:()

I believe that you're in good shape.:bleh:

Andrea's asthmatic and she beats me every time!:shocked:

No, I'd make something up like I have a roommate who knows a girl who knows his roommate and when I mentioned seeing him in the mail room, she told me that her friend told her which room he's in.:naughty:

*is worried now that you might be talking about some other incident that we've talked about* I'm confused.:naughty: But if it is what I think you're talking about, then no, no hard feelings. They're only human, after all.

I believe that you're in good shape.:bleh:

Andrea's asthmatic and she beats me every time!:shocked:

AHAHAH now we have it figured out :wink2:

LMAO I'm in somewhat good shape since i play football, rugby, dance, volleyball, etc.

I was on the verge of collapsing after that point. I'm really unfit. I just felt ill afterwards.

Oh you're fit :das: (Using the british meaning of fit)

I was on the verge of collapsing after that point. I'm really unfit. I just felt ill afterwards.

I always feel sick after a really hard run. It's awful, trying to catch your breath and wanting to puke at the same time. And if I don't take a minute to breathe, I usually end up fainting.

That might be another reason why Bensley wouldn't let me run. I scared him half to death when I collapsed while playing soccer.:naughty:

:lmao: I'm size ten now, m'dear :das:

omg that's totally not big at all, dear. There isn't like...5's or 6's is there? So really you're like an eight!

Plus at our age we're SUPPOSED to have hips that we'll have when we're older.

Like me? I'm size 8 but the thighs are always too small... big hipzz )))

omg that's totally not big at all, dear. There isn't like...5's or 6's is there? So really you're like an eight!

Plus at our age we're SUPPOSED to have hips that we'll have when we're older.

Like me? I'm size 8 but the thighs are always too small... big hipzz )))

I didn't mean it like 'I'm fat' cause I know I'm not. I'm happy with my size =D

*High fives in return*

omg. i SUCK at running. i really do. i am unfit, and it iusnt because i am fat, because you can be anorexic and unfit.

it sounded like it :sad:

Do you play any sports at your school?

In P.E. I do, but otherwise, no. I prefer being at home and doing sprots, because you don't have to wear 'the correct kit'. So if I feel like playing football (soccer) I don't to wear shin pads and uncomfortable socks, or if we play rounders it's not with 20ish people.

And Phunks, I agree :thumb_yello:

Curious story I'd like to share:

So I've decided to do an all-nighter, because my sleeping schedules are all messed up. Unfortunately, by 1:30am, all aussies are gone off to do more important things.:sneaky2: So I'm by myself. And sitting on a bed, not doing anything, is most likely going to mess up my plans to stay awake. So I went for a walk around the dorms. I'm passing the parking lot when I hear someone say hello.

I glance off to the side and see a young man holding a beer bottle in one hand and a cell phone in the other and looking directly at me. I stop and stand stock still, prepared to scream/run if he does anything shifty. He appears friendly and is about five or six inches shorter than me anyways, but I stay on guard just in case he tries anything.

"So you're just walking around by yourself?" he asked, slightly slurring his words. I nod, still on the verge of fleeing. He comes closer, stumbling a little, and I realize he's completely smashed. This makes me feel a bit better. No matter what he does now, I'm positive that I can get away from him. Drunks cannot run after you with enough coordination to catch you.

He continues talking, oblivious to the fact that I'm barely answering him. His name is Julio, he says, he's 22, he doesn't even go to school here, but he knows a few friends that do. He is aware of the fact that he's quite drunk. He's standing by himself in the parking lot because his friends went off somewhere and left him with their roommates, who apparently hate him. The roommates have gone to bed, and now he's alone and waiting for his friends to come back so he can either get a ride home or crash on their floor.

He appears very upset, and I become less wary and more sympathetic towards him. It's unheard of for friends to do such a thing, I tell him, and that he should seriously consider finding new ones who won't screw him over. He concurs. We begin to chat, with him pausing periodically to call Melena, the friend of his who lives in the dorm. She never answers. It's not fair, he complains, to bring him all the way here to a place where he doesn't know anyone, and then leave him with no way to get home. He lives 30 minutes away and since it's 2am, is disinclined to attempt walking home. I express my sympathy for his plight, but apologetically explain that the only vehicle I have is a bicycle, and it's not meant for two. He understands, and asks only that I wait with him until his friends arrive.

Having nowhere to be and feeling rather lonely and bored myself, I agree. We chat and walk around campus for another hour, before Melena finally answers her phone. Her and the others drove back 30 minutes ago, she grumbles, and were looking for him in the parking lot, but he was gone. She's tired and wants to go to bed. He has a few choice words to say to her, but having sobered up some during our walk, actually does sound quite justified in his anger. We walk back to the dorm and before we part ways, he thanks me for keeping him company and takes my phone number, promising to call within the week. He wants to hang out when he isn't drunk and making a fool of himself, and I'm deemed a good person for listening to his problems and watching over him for a while. His friend discreetly thanks me for bringing him back safe and sound, and they go to bed while I walk back to my dorm.

God, college is a strange place.:blink: