Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*raises hand*

I haz somethinks to sayz.... isn't it time for part 9?

Who iz makings?

Can I? :das:

Mmm... That was about it *shrugs*

Well...we don't technically need a part 9 yet...we're on a new server so the limit is 4 or 5000 posts now.

But we could make one just because...:fisch:

Hey ER - 6000 posts!! Yay!!

I'm in grade 11.

I graduate next year.

I still have no clue what to do with my life.

Oh well...

:sneaky2: Careful, I bite.

:lmao: I love Flight of the Conchords.

Yeah...there's another girl in my class who has her eye on him as well, though.

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, seeing as you bite, bite her :bleh:

I'm in Year 11... I'm not actually sure where to apply for. Because I don't know what A-Levels I need to get into a Medical Uni. I have to speak to the Connections lady on Tuesday, to find out...

Hey ER - 6000 posts!! Yay!!

Well, seeing as you bite, bite her :bleh:

I'm in Year 11... I'm not actually sure where to apply for. Because I don't know what A-Levels I need to get into a Medical Uni. I have to speak to the Connections lady on Tuesday, to find out...

Tanks :cheerful_h4h:

Hehe. Thing is, we're kinda friends...so that poses a problem...

Oooh, Medical Uni? Would you be a doctor?

Everyone says what a bad thing that is, but I don't think so. I mean, so many people took loads of time in college or uni, studying what they thought they wanted to do, then changed their mind, and took and totally different path in life. It's goof that you're thinking about it instead of throwing yourself into something you think you might wat to do. Not that I am, I've wanted to be a doctor ever since I was 5 :naughty: But I seen so many people that have. My hairdressing teacher told us how for years she worked in an office, became a millionaire, but it just bored her. So she quit and became a hairdresser instead.

Everyone says what a bad thing that is, but I don't think so. I mean, so many people took loads of time in college or uni, studying what they thought they wanted to do, then changed their mind, and took and totally different path in life. It's goof that you're thinking about it instead of throwing yourself into something you think you might wat to do. Not that I am, I've wanted to be a doctor ever since I was 5 :naughty: But I seen so many people that have. My hairdressing teacher told us how for years she worked in an office, became a millionaire, but it just bored her. So she quit and became a hairdresser instead.

I would stay away from the ENT specialties...you'd get all the removal cases, where some kid shoved something in his nose or ears that should never have entered a human body.:naughty:

It should be called: Pink Pony Riders Part 9 - The End?? Since we were discussing the end and all...

Pink Pony Riders Club Part 9-The End of an Era.:tears:

And part 10 could be Pink Pony Riders Club Part 10-The Next Generation.:punk:

We should really build up the plot we've been thinking on, get it all developed, (especially get that kids and genetic traits passed on to new characters thing sorted out) and then at the end of Part 9 will be a huge, dramatic finale.:wink2:

Yeah, exactly. And it's not as if I have to start uni the second I get out of high school, either...but it'd still be nice to have some form of plan.

Hairdressing teacher? As in, she teaches you hairdressing, or she's a teacher who is also a hairdresser?

Pink Pony Riders Club Part 9-The End of an Era.:tears:

And part 10 could be Pink Pony Riders Club Part 10-The Next Generation.:punk:

We should really build up the plot we've been thinking on, get it all developed, (especially get that kids and genetic traits passed on to new characters thing sorted out) and then at the end of Part 9 will be a huge, dramatic finale.:wink2:

I SO TOTALLY CALL DIBS ON MAKING PART 10.

'Cause I haven't made one yet and JJL nabbed part 9 *pbs*

We're just talking about the thing we were talking about last time, making a new generation of PPRs and leaving our old characters behind, but that's not going to happen until Part 10, and in the meantime, we're discussing who's going to host the next thread and what's going to happen in Part 9, including the big finale for the characters we have now.

i think the finale should be dramatic. like someone who was a huge part of the story to die. like Artsy.

can someone explain to me what has been happenign with luke and I? i feel like such an idiot.:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Most of us are going to die for the finale.:fisch: Although some people shold stay alive, and we can have them make appearances or something.

"How are we going to do this? We don't know anything about Phunky and her so-called 'visons.'"

"Let's go visit Grandpa Luke in the resting home and see if he remembers.":naughty:

I don't know what's going on with you and Luke...sorry. Becks would probably know.

Uhm, I vote for no end because.... well now that i think about it, it means a lot to me, especially since we've kept going throughout the hard times and absences etc. So do whatever y'all want, but I won't agree with it and will maybe refrain from posting, the story means a lot to me, i doubt newer members could even feel a bit of what i feel. I am nastolgic when it comes to PPR. it's like our baby that has grown over the year. And whoever tries to take iot away from me *might* loose their gull bladder.