Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

then the forum would liek ban us for killing off the singer. its gay. but true.

Yeah probably , but seeing as artsy you or me are not the really...main attraction, and we're all writers who write in first person (Except for becky and jjl and others who write in third) It wouldnt make sense to kinda kill off a writer. Whereas an actor, would be fine like cosmo, finn, calvin or mika. (Dont touch finn)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M, its majority rule, so I might have to say i disagree, but we will see what others think.

That shouldnt mean that my opinion is just not counted, or even considered. "majority rule" shouldn't just be decided because YOU dont agree with me.

If we took a vote it'd be more fair because anonymously, no feelings would be hurt, and more people could vote and counted easier.

But wehatever, if it's 1 against the world, I'll stand my ground and not give in, but i won't stand in the way.

:roftl: Yeah, how would we kill ourselves off? I mean, we write in 3rd person past tense...

"...and then, when I could no longer find anything to hold on to in the darkness, I died...now here I sit, writing my memoirs up in heaven from God's personal laptop."

And I didn't know I was doing part 9...*shrugs* As long as I get to make at least one...:biggrin2:

:roftl: Yeah, how would we kill ourselves off? I mean, we write in 3rd person past tense...

"...and then, when I could no longer find anything to hold on to in the darkness, I died...now here I sit, writing my memoirs up in heaven from God's personal laptop."

And I didn't know I was doing part 9...*shrugs* As long as I get to make at least one...:biggrin2:

:lmfao: God's laptop...

:lmfao:

We could flash to present-tense, like a narrative book that's ending.

"And one day, we sat down and relived it all over again to write our story down, to pass on to Edwin and the kids as an heirloom, so we wouldn't be forgotten. And that is what you have just read."

The End.

I distinctly remember promising it to you at one point!:blink:

:lmfao:

We could flash to present-tense, like a narrative book that's ending.

"And one day, we sat down and relived it all over again to write our story down, to pass on to Edwin and the kids as an heirloom, so we wouldn't be forgotten. And that is what you have just read."

The End.

I distinctly remember promising it to you at one point!:blink:

"We are no longer alive, of course, but we're really just a load of fangurls writing this when we should be doing homework..."

Really? OK :roftl: My memory is crap, so there you go.

That shouldnt mean that my opinion is just not counted, or even considered. "majority rule" shouldn't just be decided because YOU dont agree with me.

If we took a vote it'd be more fair because anonymously, no feelings would be hurt, and more people could vote and counted easier.

But wehatever, if it's 1 against the world, I'll stand my ground and not give in, but i won't stand in the way.

What are you being a bitch about? I said that it would be majority rule. Just because I dont agre with you doesnt give you the right to accuse me.

Look, Mzie, we'll still be writing stories... Just leaving this particular one behind. It will wipe the slate clean, as we've run out of new ideas for these characters, so we're kinda going to take it to a few generations later or something. Good things don't last forever - why leave this thread to suffer any longer? Anyway, it'll be nice to have a good ending for the characters.

*walks into mail room*

*unlocks mail box*

*BLUE PACKAGE SLIP!!!*

*Details....Quantity: 1, Sender: P-Dizzle, Package: Red (?:blink:)*

*turns excitedly to mail window to retrieve package*

"Package retrieval closed today due to employee illness. Please come again tomorrow."

:shocked:WTF???!!?!?!?!?!?!:blowup:

*walks into mail room*

*unlocks mail box*

*BLUE PACKAGE SLIP!!!*

*Details....Quantity: 1, Sender: P-Dizzle, Package: Red (?:blink:)*

*turns excitedly to mail window to retrieve package*

"Package retrieval closed today due to employee illness. Please come again tomorrow."

:shocked:WTF???!!?!?!?!?!?!:blowup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ya, i covered it with red, plaid duct tape.

omg. that sucks. :lmao: hopefully the employee wont be sick tomorrow!

What are you being a bitch about? I said that it would be majority rule. Just because I dont agre with you doesnt give you the right to accuse me.

Calling me a bitch will only make things worse I.E making me angry, now wouldnt it be best for us all of you called me names in private? I'm just not going to express my opinion anymore because it'll only make me get bombarded with comments such as this, and make me realize how in a place where everyone thinks they're individuals, is the one place where following your own path, is not accepted.

Look, Mzie, we'll still be writing stories... Just leaving this particular one behind. It will wipe the slate clean, as we've run out of new ideas for these characters, so we're kinda going to take it to a few generations later or something. Good things don't last forever - why leave this thread to suffer any longer? Anyway, it'll be nice to have a good ending for the characters.

Mzie that's a new one :naughty:

Becky, I'm just stating my opinion and it's clear to me I am the only one who has this thought. Guys, please don't keep shoving your opinion at me, I GET IT. I might not agree, but im not going to be a stick in the mud. I just want my side to be heard for once, im listening to all yours.

well we could be friends. But you seem to want to start taking things personally when I was just saying that I didnt agree. It isn't like I said your oppinion had no value and you sucked.:roftl:

Er... no, that was your interpretation, maybe. But it seems like it doesn't matter, it wasn't taken account of. I was having seperate conversations, one with someone who was willing to work with me, saying it's one for all and all for one. And then everyone else just... not. But it's water under the bridge, i guess.

Dear Diary,

Woke up at half past seven this morning, two hours earlier than I needed to. Finding this a common occurence in bloody Sonoma. Opened my eyes not to the normal golden sunlight shining through my window, but a light grey. Bitterly regretting leaving the window open overnight. Freezing cold in the dorm. The immediate sound of rain is pattering on the roof and hitting the bushes with the occasional plop. Rain in early September? What kind of crazy place have I moved to? The usual sounds of construction sound off in the distance, the hammers and saws undeterred, unlike me, by a spot of water falling from the sky.

Somewhere nearby, someone is going to be late for class. Through the wall, or across the walkway, I am unsure of the location, I can hear their alarm go off every fifteen minutes, and every fifteen minutes, they press the snooze. It's been at least three times already. I hope their class wasn't at 8. Made some tea and oatmeal. Feeling very britishy, what with the weather, drinking tea and eating oatmeal, and using phrases such as 'bugger off' & 'and all that rot'.

Hoping you are well (though can't imagine why you wouldn't be; you're a damn book).

Signing off for now,

Artsy.

:lmao: I say bugger off to my dog when she looks at me, after my food. I've never even heard people say 'and all that rot' :blink:

We just saved a hedgehog from our backgarden :wub2: I've never seen a hedgehog properly before - only pictures. It was gorgeous. If not a bit smelly.

Dear Diary,

Woke up at half past seven this morning, two hours earlier than I needed to. Finding this a common occurence in bloody Sonoma. Opened my eyes not to the normal golden sunlight shining through my window, but a light grey. Bitterly regretting leaving the window open overnight. Freezing cold in the dorm. The immediate sound of rain is pattering on the roof and hitting the bushes with the occasional plop. Rain in early September? What kind of crazy place have I moved to? The usual sounds of construction sound off in the distance, the hammers and saws undeterred, unlike me, by a spot of water falling from the sky.

Somewhere nearby, someone is going to be late for class. Through the wall, or across the walkway, I am unsure of the location, I can hear their alarm go off every fifteen minutes, and every fifteen minutes, they press the snooze. It's been at least three times already. I hope their class wasn't at 8. Made some tea and oatmeal. Feeling very britishy, what with the weather, drinking tea and eating oatmeal, and using phrases such as 'bugger off' & 'and all that rot'.

Hoping you are well (though can't imagine why you wouldn't be; you're a damn book).

Signing off for now,

Artsy.

*blink*

:naughty:

And pprc, i just came on to tell you i wont be on hardly anymore, due to sports, dance, school, work and homework. I know i said this before but..

Anyways bye bye loves, off to do homework and then sorely slide into the kitchen to nutrition myself.

I woke up, ehausted form previous night of work, go to school, get exhausted from gym, go to football run two laps around a massive football field, my lungs hurt, run some more, do sprints twice, walk home. Everything aches.

enough whining. pip pip!

Mzzzz.

Dear Diary,

Signing off for now,

Artsy.

and did you get a certain package from a certain someone?:mf_rosetinted:

and did you get a certain package from a certain someone?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I'll be there tomorrow. And if there isn't some employee, ill or not, to give me my package, I'm breaking the lock and getting the damn thing myself.:mf_rosetinted: