Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Package retrieval closed today due to employee illness. Please come again tomorrow."

Oh, I'll be there tomorrow. And if there isn't some employee, ill or not, to give me my package, I'm breaking the lock and getting the damn thing myself.:mf_rosetinted:

damn

i have gotten parcels everyday this week

Monday: Girlprops

Tuesday: Diana

Wednesday: Jemma

I promise you Artsy that its worth the wait:thumb_yello:

And after we get the package, we torture the new employee until he tells us where Derek was buried. Then we go to Derek's secret, unmarked grave, and open the package there, in his honor.

And then once that's over, I get to show you round my school!:woot_jump:

:biggrin2: And then i take you back to canada where we go to all of these candy stores, and then off to a mika concert. And then we go swimming and put mud on us in name of mika, and then we watch Monty python, RHPS, and the weekenders.

I cant help that people love me. Actually this is very rare that people send me my things on time. Usually I get things a year later after I send people their stuff :lmao:

and patience, young one.

Speaking of which, what'd you order from Girlprops? I'm on their site right now, trying to think of different ways to get my mom to pay for stuff.:naughty:

:biggrin2: And then i take you back to canada where we go to all of these candy stores, and then off to a mika concert. And then we go swimming and put mud on us in name of mika, and then we watch Monty python, RHPS, and the weekenders.

Don't forget the parts where we stalk the neighbor's cat with sticks we've sharpened with steak knives, and then your mom adopts me/begs me to adopt you.:thumb_yello:

i ordered one of those vintage plastic charm bracleets (to match my necklace) zodiac earrings, and sushi band aids. I was gonna buy some more stuff but I figured I should start trying to save my money instead of spending it on my massive plastic/costume jewelry collection.

i ordered one of those vintage plastic charm bracleets (to match my necklace) zodiac earrings, and sushi band aids. I was gonna buy some more stuff but I figured I should start trying to save my money instead of spending it on my massive plastic/costume jewelry collection.

*squee*

Sounds awesome.

I've promised myself that I'm not allowed to shop for new clothes or jewelry until I get a job, hence my thinking of ways to get my mom to pay for it.:bleh:

Although...I might go on eBay and get one of those 80's plastic chain charm necklaces....I can get them cheap there and I've been wanting one for a long time.

12?

Uh, no. I look like i belong in grade 11.

Amy, I could make that for you, and it wouldnt cost you anything.

I think i did in kindergarten anyways.

12?

Shhhh.......you'll be 12 and happy about it, or we'll attract too many questions.:naughty:

Can you?:biggrin2::naughty:

I like it a lot, but I probably won't buy it because I typically like longer necklaces than that. It bugs me if it's too close to my neck.

Shhhh.......you'll be 12 and happy about it, or we'll attract too many questions.:naughty:

Can you?:biggrin2::naughty:

I like it a lot, but I probably won't buy it because I typically like longer necklaces than that. It bugs me if it's too close to my neck.

:lmfao: I dont care what they say!

A monkey could.

Yeah, and i think...you should wait until i send you a care package*which i will get to soon enough*

Lol...care packages. I've gotten four of them and none of my roommates have gotten any. It's making them jealous.

Yeah, I still need to make you some stuff; the various shades of pink ribbons thing didn't pan out, so it's back to the drawing board.

Ok, I'm off. Everything around here closes by 8, & I was going to walk across the street to get dinner.:bye:

Lol...care packages. I've gotten four of them and none of my roommates have gotten any. It's making them jealous.

Yeah, I still need to make you some stuff; the various shades of pink ribbons thing didn't pan out, so it's back to the drawing board.

Ok, I'm off. Everything around here closes by 8, & I was going to walk across the street to get dinner.:bye:

:lmfao: let;s make a pact, by the end of sepetember they have to be sent.

bye lovvveeerrrghhhh :wub2:

:huglove:

I think I need to put all my projects (Soy, that's you too) on hold, except for Phunky's shoes, for which I already have the materials, until I'm not so strapped for cash. I hope to have a job within the month, in which case, there is a possibility of finishing everything and getting it sent out by the end of September, but I just can't promise for sure, no problem, will have it done definitely.

This is sewwious. If I don't get a job soon, I won't have money to eat, much less finish projects.:thumbdown:

12?

I can pass for 12--you could both adopt me as your child and be my lesbian parents. :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qL_9Gmonuo

Click on it.

Trust me.:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Oh how I love car ads.

:huglove:

I think I need to put all my projects (Soy, that's you too) on hold, except for Phunky's shoes, for which I already have the materials, until I'm not so strapped for cash. I hope to have a job within the month, in which case, there is a possibility of finishing everything and getting it sent out by the end of September, but I just can't promise for sure, no problem, will have it done definitely.

This is sewwious. If I don't get a job soon, I won't have money to eat, much less finish projects.:thumbdown:

I feelz special.

I can send you soime candy. that will last you a couple months.:mf_rosetinted: