Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm there, but you aren't answering to my nudges and yelling.

You really don't, because then I'd have to get you something american and candy-riffic, and considering that you get lots of imports from us, that's easier said than done.

Im going to try signing in and out. Nope, didn't work. Will try again.

Uhm, i really do :naughty: If im going to send you something that costs me 4 dollars to ship, it wont just be sunglasses it will be a LOVE package.

Lord, DONT. I just want to get you a card, and other small things. I wanted to buy you a "HELLO CANADA!" magazine.

I feel.....woefully inadequate.

Are you not responding to be funny, or do you actually not see me yelling at you on msn? Because I've responded to your yelling.:naughty:

I feel.....woefully inadequate.

Are you not responding to be funny, or do you actually not see me yelling at you on msn? Because I've responded to your yelling.:naughty:

UENFUNVUENVNIMOIM,olf, amy, you have NO idea how one balloon would make my life complete.

:blink: Hell, no. I cant see anything so i signed off. and now im going to try it again. does it work with you talking to other people?

No. That would be entirely too brave for me.:naughty:

I happened to go onto my break while he was still on his break, and like the unpopular kid in the lunch room, I was standing around, wondering where a nice, secluded table was so I could sit away from customers and not offend anyone, and he waved me over to his table. We were chatting, and he invited me (open-ended invitation) to the next movie night, apparently they happen on a regular basis in his dorm.

I gave him my number, and he texted me saying "Hey, this is Sam, just texting you so you've got my number."

I almost texted back asking who the hell Sam was and how did he get my number, but caught myself right before I pressed Send.:naughty: