Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

I haven't decided yet. I need to get to know him first.

And yes, I realize the discrimination of being willing to date a guy my age or older almost instantly and wanting to get to know someone younger before an actual date.:naughty:

It's just that he's got this....quality about him that makes him seem so young and naive. Like, even more so than James! It makes him seem really sweet, but I would like to date an adult, not a high school boy. We'll see how movie night goes.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't decided yet. I need to get to know him first.

And yes, I realize the discrimination of being willing to date a guy my age or older almost instantly and wanting to get to know someone younger before an actual date.:naughty:

It's just that he's got this....quality about him that makes him seem so young and naive. Like, even more so than James! It makes him seem really sweet, but I would like to date an adult, not a high school boy. We'll see how movie night goes.

If not....:das: Give me his numbah.

I've seen the guys you like. You like very pretty.:lol3:

He is very tall, very large, (not fat, exactly, but BIG) and on a scale of male prettiness, he's closer to the Shrek side than the Mika side.

After a year of seeing who you find attractive, I think I can say somewhat confidently: He's not your type.:bleh:

He is. *nods enthusiastically*

I'm not saying that I don't like the guys you like. I'm saying I don't think you like all of the guys that I like.:bleh:

*shrugs* I am a bit picky, and i do admit to carrying my gym clothes to school in an A+F shopping bag just so i could stare at the guy on it.

Keep that quality. Never settle. I'm sick of seeing my friends settle for so-so guys.

Kinda how I silk-screened a picture of Johnny Depp onto the back of a shirt, then gave it to Andrea so I could stare at Johnny when she sat in front of me in history class.:naughty:

Well...it's a bit too..picky. i only know 3 people who look like that, and they're either in grade 10 or 11, and are taken or ignore me, and i havent ever dated anyone and i think it might because i have too much of a high expectation that i let some good people slip.

Yes. I'm right behind you. :mf_rosetinted:

Bahaha, no...what song are you listening to then? :blink:

I was listening to the soundtrack XD

Well, in my school it seems...or it is that everyone has dated someone at some point. But last year the guys WERE unfortunate (N)

Yeah. I think I'm the only one out of my friends who hasn't dated anyone...and certainly one of the very few in my school...most of my peers started dating in middle school. I think I might emit a smell that makes guys avoid me or something.

Yeah. I think I'm the only one out of my friends who hasn't dated anyone...and certainly one of the very few in my school...most of my peers started dating in middle school. I think I might emit a smell that makes guys avoid me or something.

:lmfao: AS IF, MY LITTLE FRIEND! they're probably just imtimidated of you.